31

Since 31 is our Seokjin-ie's age, can I get 31x2=62 votes for this chapter? :D
[Also, I am obsessed with the Opening sequence by TXT!!]

[First start the song, then Slide left for a picture of prem warut chawalitrujiwong a Thai Actor. And then start to read:)]

A U T H O R

'..Yeah, ~~ Seventeen right here!'

'Stop being so loud!' Jungkook rolled his eyes.

'Why? My wish.' Y/N then changed the song to the Opening sequence as she started to hum.

'Yeah~ oh! Oooh~'

'Aish!' Jungkook turned off the TV as Y/N looked at him with burning eyes.

'Listen to the song in your own house. Not in my house.'

'Jungk-'

'It's fine Hobi oppa. I was about to leave as well.' Y/N stood up and she took her bag.

'Why? You just came. I know the make lines aren't here. But Hoseok and I are here to accompany you.' Jin said.

'It ain't about the person oppa. I have a meeting. Before that, I want to see the location.' Y/N said.

'Meeting? Friend meeting?' Hoseok asked.

'No maybe hospital related meeting.' Jin protested.

'Haha, no. My second job-related meeting.'

'Second...job?' Jungkook whispered to himself as he looked at Y/N secretly.

'Another job?! Hoshi didn't help you?! Your daily necessities can't be fulfilled by being a doctor?!' Jin asked.

'No oppa. It's not like that. I actually started my life over there with my second job. So it's actually my first job. Then I became a doctor.'

'Then you can just leave that job.' Hoseok said.

'I wish it was that easy. But I really love both of my jobs. Besides, I can't leave now since I am in the middle of two works.'

'Two works?! How dare they?! They should be punished for making you work-'

'Jinie oppa calm down.' Y/N laughed.

Suddenly Y/N's phone rang.

'Huh? Japanese number?'

Jin said as Y/N got worried. Since her hand was dirty because of the snacks, she asked Jin to answer it and put it on speaker.

'Hel-'

''Hello. This is an institute to learn Korean. Do you have time?'

'Ah, I have time but I am afraid-'

'Actually, if you learn Korean at our institute, you will get a discount.'

Hoseok and Jungkook started to laugh silently as Y/N helplessly looked at Jin. She felt it would be rude to not let them talk. But still, she tried to say,

'I understand that but I am sorry-'

'Ah, you don't have to be sorry!'

Jin also started to laugh when the caller started to cut off Y/N's words every time. He put his hands on his mouth to prevent any noise.

'Just come and try learning Korean. You can be fluent in no time..'

'I am really sorry. I would love to learn Korean but I am a Korean. So I can't.'