4

Author's pov

'Oh.'

'Then. I will hang up now. Make sure to do those things.'

'Okay.'

Y/N walked inside the living room after finally finishing the call.

'So? What did he say?' Hoshi asked

'Nothing. Just some work stuff. Where are they?'

'You mean your friends? They are still in your room. Looking through the arts.'

'So, did you like it?'

'What?'

'My arts.'

'Who wouldn't like that? They are so pretty!'

Y/N and Hoshi looked at Ahn who was smiling while looking at his phone.

'I have clicked some photos of your works. Would it be a problem?'

'No. Of course not. I am not like that YouTube which always gives copyright! Duh.'

Hoshi choked and started to laugh loudly.

'What happened? Did we miss anything?' Shizu asked when she and Loid entered the living room.

Hoshi started to talk while laughing as well, 'Well....'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Here!'

Y/N looked at her coworker who waved at her. She nodded and walked towards him and sat down beside him.

'So, have you read the stories?'

'Stories?'

'Yeah. We are going to do Crimson Heart, Dark Moon: The Blood Alter, Star Seekers, Dark Moon: The Grey City, and 7 Fates Chakho.'

'So...SO MANY?!!!'

'Yes. These are popular celebrations in Korea. Maybe these are based on Kdrama. That's why we are told to hurry to make prologues of these stories.'

'I thought they were idols?' Another coworker asked.

'I don't know and I don't have an interest. Whatever. Here are the papers. Please put them over there Linda,' Y/N said and gave the printed papers to the coworker named Linda.

After waiting for at least 10 minutes, the director, manager, and the team leader arrived. All of them greeted the people as they all sat down.

'So, you all know why we came here right? We have got a big project. We are doing a collaboration with HY-'

'Cut to the chase just tell them the works. They already know. It has spread through the whole department. Wait let me say. Since there are 5 stories, each one of you will be doing at least two. 7 Fates Chakho is the most wanted one right now. So I am trusting you Y/N and Yua.' The director said.

'Mike and Nobisuke will be doing the Dark Moon: The Grey city and Star Seekers since you both are well known for working together,' The team leader said.

T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ƭwιɴs |𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ 🄰🅄 ft. 𝔹𝕋𝕊| ʙ𝚘𝚘𝚔-2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें