37

Y / N

'YAHH JEON Y/N! WAKE UP!' I got startled as I opened my eyes seeing my mom in front of me with Hyejin onnie beside her.

Wait, this sentence is so familiar. The scene is also familiar. Suddenly I remembered why it was familiar to me.

My eyes watered. My foster mother. She also said the same sentence on a particular day. But the only difference is the surname. She woke me up using Lee Y/N.

[Referring to The Jeon Twins- Book 01- Chapter 01]

But my omma woke me up with Jeon Y/N name. The feeling is so familiar yet so distant.

Soon my eyes became wet. But I haven't even realized it. Seeing the worry face of omma and Hyejin onnie, my face twitched.

'What happened? Why are you crying?!'

Omma sat beside me and whipped my tears away.

I shook my head and sat down.

'Nothing, I am just happy.' My voice came a little hoarse because I had just woken up from sleep.

Omma let out a sigh before she pushed herself forward and hugged me tightly.

'There is American breakfast today.'

I heard onnie's voice as I nodded.

'I want to eat waffles.' I heard Jung Hyun oppa's voice.

'I can make pancakes.' I replied.

'Then I will eat pancakes.' Oppa nodded and pushed forward the toothbrush and walked away.

'Where is Ara?' I asked.

'In the bathroom. You also go and freshen up.' Omma said and walked out.

Soon it was only me and a certain man whom I didn't notice at first.

'When did you come?' I asked.

'10 minutes ago or so.' Jungkook oppa replied.

'Why are you sitting here?' I asked.

'Because appa is in an important call and I was making noise. So he told me to come here.'

I nodded and cleared my throat. Ara still was in the bathroom. So I took my phone and quickly checked the messages.

Loid and Shizu were spamming me on the group chat of the three of us. I quickly replied back to their texts and looked at Hoshi oppa's message.

'Do you have any free time? I want to eat at the new restaurant!'

'When?'

-Ring-

My eyes flickered when I saw his call. This guy doesn't know anything about technology, yet is online 24 hours!

'Hello?'

'What are you doing?'

'I am still in bed.'

'Oh! I was thinking to go to the steakhouse.'

'Only us?'

A U T H O R

Jungkook's ears pricked up after hearing his twin's words.

'Oh! Okay! I am free this evening.............. The Steakhouse beside the Xing-Supermarket? Okay.................. No need, I can go there by myself!.......okay! Bye!'

'Who was it? An old friend?' Jungkook asked as he narrowed his eyes.

'No Hoshi opp-' Y/N stopped and looked at him.