🍀 Chapter - 199 🍀

Hi guys,

This one is a bonus chapter for celebrating my happiness. I got 100 followers & it's a milestone in a journey so here you go guys. But please guys vote, share & comment. This new series has very less votes & comments which is really discouraging. So please guys support me & also thank you for helping me in achieving this milestone of 100 followers.

Amaira Parth

Vansh & Riddhima reached at Mumbai airport & Vansh covered himself with hoodie & mask. As they went out they saw Ajay & Ishani were there to pick them up all ready in mask. Riddhima immediately ran & hugged Ajay making Ajay, Ishani & Vansh smile. Vansh hugged Ishani kissing her hairs.

RIDDHIMA: I missed you so much Papa....

AJAY: Acha ji...

He said teasingly making her blush but she bobbed her head cutely on his chest.

AJAY: Missed you too beta....

Then she broke the hug & hugged Ishani & Vansh to Ajay. Before papparazis could recognize them they sat in car & Ishani drove to mansion. Vansh was sitting in passenger seat & Riddhima & Ajay in back seat. As soon as they began their journey to mansion she started blabbering what all they did, what they ate & how beautiful the resort was, how Vansh pampered her & how she enjoyed making trio smile at her innocence. She was speaking non - stop so her throat got dry & she coughed. Ajay rubbed her back & made her drink water & again her session continued.

VANSH: Riddhu aaraam se Papa kahi nai jaa rahe.

RIDDHIMA: Par mujhe unhein bata na hain.

Vansh sighed knowing she can't stay quiet until she shares with Ajay & he is same too. Ajay smiled & side hugged her & whispered in her ears.

AJAY: He is jealous....

Hearing him she giggled & kept her head on his chest.

AJAY: You wanna share na par aaraam sa haan taki your throat want get dry.

She bobbed her head & started sharing & in between Ajay made her drink water. The way she was sharing, her cute expressions, her reactions made trios heart dance at her happiness & their face smile at her innocence. This way after an hour they reached Ananta Mansion & reaching there she got down the car immediately & ran inside making trio chuckle. As soon as she reached hall Kiyaan & Angre too ran towards her & she threw herself in her brother's loving embrace making them smile.

KIYAAN, ANGRE & RIDDHIMA: Missed you Di/Bacho.

Both brothers kissed her hairs & breaking the hug she kissed their foreheads. Riansh hugged everyone & sat on the sofa. Mrs. Dsouza came with water & both after drinking went to their room to freshen up as it was near about lunch time. Vansh entwined their fingers & reaching their room he spoke,

VANSH: Baby open the door a surprise is waiting for you.

She frowned but nodded & opened & saw whole room filled with gift boxes of almost every size.