🍀 Chapter - 215 🍀

Everyone came to check on Riddhima & saw she was laying down keeping her head in Kiyaan's lap & holding his hand tight with her both hands. Kiyaan was fondling her hairs & was talking to her. Angre sat beside her & caressed her head.

ANGRE: Kaise ho Di? Neend puri ho gae aap ki?

Riddhima nodded & holded his hand too making him smile.

AKSHAT: Kaisi hain meri gudiya?

RIDDHIMA: Thik hu Dadu.

All asked her about her well being & she whispered meekly.

ZALA: Beta tumhari dressing karni padegi, kar du?

Riddhima looked at Kiyaan, Angre & Vansh.

KIYAAN: Kya hua???

RIDDHIMA: I want to drink.

KIYAAN: Dressing karwa lo phir jo karna ho woh karna, okay?

She looked at Angre who nodded with a smile & kissed her forehead. Then she looked at Vansh.

VANSH: Ache bache ki tarah dressing karwaogi toh I'll myself order it here now.

Riddhima nodded & sat straight. Zala first opened the bandage on her forehead. He cleaned the wound & applied medicine & tied new one. He then opened the wounds of her legs & Chanchal & Uma gasped seeing it. Kiyaan signalled to not react & they nodded. Zala did the dressing & tied the bandage. Vansh ordered Mrs. Dsouza to bring Riddhima's drink & cigarettes. Mrs. Dsouza brought it. Kiyaan kept the tray infront of her. She immediately opened the bottle & gulped it. Seeing cigarettes she spoke,

RIDDHIMA: Yeh....

KIYAAN: Hum ne khud order kari hain aap ke liye. Have it.

He himself lighted it & gave it to her. She was busy in her thoughts while drinking & smoking.

RIDDHIMA: Mujhe racing ke liye jana hain.

Kiyaan softly took alcohol bottle & cigarette from her hands & cupped her face.

KIYAAN: Di aap ko agar drugs chahiye then also no one will stop. But abhi racing ke liye hum aap ko nahi jane de sakte. Kal aap ko pata hain aap ne apne gusse mein gadi khae mein dal hi di thi almost. Aap ghar ke bahar nahi jaoge abhi atleast jab tak aap ke andar ka toofan shant na ho jae aur agar jana hain toh Angre ya mujhe saath leke jaoge.

RIDDHIMA: Par....

MALIK: Agar in dono ko nahi saath le jana toh mujhe saath le jana padega. Are you okay with it????

Malik came when she asked for racing & heard everything. So he suggested it.

AJAY: I agree princess.

RIDDHIMA: Okay par abhi mujhe study mein jana hain.

VANSH: Come I'll take you there.

Riddhima nodded. Vansh carried her in his arms. He made her sit on her chair & kissed her forehead. He was about to leave but she holded his hand & stood up.

VANSH: Riddhu tum...

She made him sit on her chair & sat in his lap.

RIDDHIMA: I'm sorry Sunshine for hurting you.

VANSH: Yes my baby hurted me so much this time by not taking care of herself.

RIDDHIMA: Punishment doge????