Chapter - 318

Riansh were in their room. She was just looking at the water lost in her thoughts. Vansh caressed her head & she looked at him & then again diverted her eyes to water.

VANSH: Don't bottle up.....

RIDDHIMA: Man kar raha hain kisi ko maar daale......

She said gritting her teeth making him chuckle.

VANSH: Acha boxing chalega????

RIDDHIMA: As if you'll let me do.....

She said rolling her eyes & he rolled his tongue inside his cheek to push all the unholy thoughts that were in his mind that he wanted to do to her to make her roll her eyes giving her a good reason.

VANSH: Come....

He holding her hand took her to gym & made her wear gloves. There was already punching bag present.

VANSH: Go but dare you remove gloves & hurt yourself. You have one hour to remove your emotions.

Riddhima nodded & went to the boxing ring & started punching bag furiously. Vansh sat there with cigarette in his hand & started working. Later after an hour he called her,

VANSH: Riddhima time up get down.

His voice was stern & he just calls her Riddhima when he's damn strict, serious & angry. She knew better to follow him otherwise she'll face his wrath. He allowed her to do boxing itself is a big thing. She came down immediately & he made her sit & held her hands to remove the gloves but saw the condition of the gloves were brutal & as soon as he removed he saw few bruises & glared at her. He has already ordered lime water for her & gave her.

VANSH: Have it sip by sip.....

She nodded & finished it.

RIDDHIMA: Thank you Ansh.... I'm feeling better.

VANSH: Come let's go to room & have shower first. Kuch khana chahti ho?

RIDDHIMA: No....

They were going to their room but saw elders on deck. Seeing them Rudra called,

RUDRA: Vansh, Riddhima bacho abhi tak jaag rahe ho?

VANSH: Chote Papa woh bas abhi sone hi jaa rahe the. Aap sab???

RUDRA: Bas ese hi weather acha hain so bethe hain....

Vansh nodded & both went to their room. She showered & joined Vansh in bed. He applied ointment & then gave her a chocolate bar to her. She ate half & gave half to him & then both drifted to sleep. Next morning everyone at breakfast except Riansh.

SIYA: Bhabhi Maa aur Bhai????

UMA: Both were awake till late night yesterday so might be sleeping....

All completed their breakfast & were discussing on the matter.

AJAY: Bacho I have some contacts in Delhi. Kuch help chahiye???

POOJA: Uncle hum woh chah kar bhi nahi kar sakte. They were undercover so information nahi nikal sakte.

KIYAAN: Also Dad they being undercover RAW agent with additional powers means many enemies known & unknown both. We can't afford to try to get the  information from Delhi.

VANSH: Aur Papa kya lagta hain aap ko Delhi se information nikalwana hi rasta hota toh aap ki beti kab ki nikalwa chuki hoti.

He said joining everyone.

MYRA: Jiju Di ne kitno ke sar phode????

Kiyaan hi - fied with Myra....

VANSH: Ek bhi nahi....