Chapter - 244

Here as soon as the rituals & pooja got completed Riddhima was seeing for an opportunity to sneak around & to meet the people who came from Gujarat. Today as if her heart was saying something wrong is gonna happen but didn't know what & this news has shook her from inside. Kiyaan called Khanna,

KIYAAN: Khanna kitna time any information?

KHANNA: Sir search is going on unki personal details nikaal rahe hain baaki background clear hain infact they have a good name in society & is one of the top & respected families in the state. 

KIYAAN: Mujhe sab ki personal information chahiye. Do it asap.

He cut the call. As soon as he did it Angre checked his forehead making him irritate.

ANGRE: Nahi check kar raha tha tune gussa nahi kiya, kyun ki aae din toh har vari sab par chilata phirta hain.

KIYAAN: Janta hu yaar but today is special day aur main koi esi cheez nahi karna chahta ki joh Siya ko pasand na ho.....

Others hooted teasing him & hugged him. Everyone's eyes went to them & seeking the opportunity Riddhima escaped from there. Boys sharing group hug looked at Riddhima & found her missing. Siya & Ishani went to both the directions to search her. Boys too went making elders confuse. Riddhima roamed & finally saw them praying & she waited outside to see them. Rehaan found her & informing others went to her. He reached & saw her pacing here & there & she was going to lost so Rehaan pulled her saving her from falling. He immediately cupped her face & asked,

REHAAN: Aap thik ho Bhabhi Maa?

RIDDHIMA: Hum thik hain Rehaan, thank you....

Rehaan sighed hearing him & hugged her & kissed her forehead making her smile.

REHAAN: Kaha dhyan tha aap ka Bhabhi Maa aap ko lag jaati toh....

RIDDHIMA: Aap sab ke hote hue humein kuch nahi hoga.....

All this was seen by the visitors from Gujarat & till the time youngsters too reached there along with elders. One of the man said her name & hearing it Riddhima broke the hug & turned & her eyes widened. Her expression gave youngsters confirmation. Siya & Kiyaan immediately ran to her while Angre holded Prithvi & Neela. Vansh stumbled but Aryan was quick enough to hold him. Riddhima taking baby steps started walking backwards. 

MAN: Tum zinda ho?????

Tears rolled down her eyes hearing that. Elders were angry hearing the tone as it had disgust in it but Angre stopped them. 

REHAAN: Aap ki himmat kaise hui ese baat karne ki????

LADY: Kaun ho tum aur beech mein kyun aa rahe ho?

REHAAN: Jo bhi kagta hu aap ko kya, aap kaun lagte hain?

He said gritting his teeth. The man got angry & also the way Rehaan hugged Riddhima was roaming in his eyes.

MAN: Tum kabhi nahi sudhar sakti, pehle bhi characterless thi aur ab bhi, yaha tumhara pati (he said pointing towards a man) khada hain aur tum kisi aur ke gale pad rahi ho, kaisi ho tum, bachpan se yahi harkatein karti aae ho, sharam aati hain tumhein dekh kar.

MAN - 2: (the one who was said to be her husband): Dekha aap ne maine kaha tha na ki yeh bhaag hi gae thi kisi aur ke saath na jaane kitno ke saath....

Before he could speak further a tight slap was landed on his face making him fall. All gasped in shock because she was none other than Siya. Kiyaan went to Riddhima & side hugged her who was just staring at them emotionless & tears rolling down her eyes. She was looking no less than a dead corpse. 

SIYA: How dare you bloody bastard to speak like this to her?

LADY: Tum kya hi jaante ho uske baare mein arrey yeh toh.....

SIYA: Enough is enough, woh joh bhi hain mere liye aap ko usse koi lena dena nahi hain par yaad rakhiyega aaj ke baad agar unki taraf aankh utha kar bhi dekha na toh jaan le lungi.

She was literally shivering in anger & her voice was so hard, so stern & her eyes were depicting fire that literally everyone shivered seeing her this avtaar. But still those people wanted to see their doom's day & didn't knew who are infront of them & were continuously speaking ill about her. 

ANGRE: Khanna Di ke liye chair leke aao....

So the visitors came to know that he was her brother. 

ANOTHER LADY: Toh iss bachalan ko tumne apne ghar mein jagah di hain.

MAN: Arrey iss jaisi ladki ko koi bachalan insaan hi apnaega..... Honge tumhara parivaar aur Maa Baap bhi iske jaise bina sanskaari aur esa bhi kya de diya ki iss jaisi veshya ko ya phir tumhare Maa aur Baap bhi.....

Before he could continue Riddhima in a fraction of second took the nearby flower vase & broke it into pieces & kept near his neck making the blood ooze. 

RIDDHIMA: Khabardaar ek shabd bhi nikala muh se toh, humare baare mein jo bola woh humne bardasht kiya par humare parivaar ke baare mein aur humare Maa aur Papa ke baare mein esi baatein karne ki himmat bhi kaise ki.....

She said with gritted teeth piercing the broken glass flower vase in his neck more. Others tried to come to rescue him but she slapped them tight away. All were frightened seeing her who was at the verge of killing him.

MAN: Ch...chodo....

But no today she was deaf ear & why not someone tried to point finger at her parents, her family who is her pride, her everything.

RIDDHIMA: Humare Maa Papa aur parivaar ke baare mein koi kuch bole toh hum unhein chodte nahi hain, jaan se maar daalte hain.

Saying this she kicked that man & said,

RIDDHIMA: Bob take the guests, let them enjoy hospitality of ours.

Saying this she left the temple. Siya furiously went to Kiyaan & holded the collars of his kurta.

SIYA: Humare Bhabhi Maa ke kaatilo ko saza milni chahiye toughest se toughest aur yeh ap ko hum puch ya bata nahi rahe hain, yeh humara adesh hain. Agar koi bhi chuk hui toh humse bura koi nhi hoga, samjhe aap?????

She shouted at him & he hugged her tight.

KIYAAN: Shaant ho jaiye voti sahiba itna gussa thik nahi.

SIYA: Hum kuch nahi sun na chahte Kiyaan, humne jo bola woh ho jana chahiye yeh Kapoor Parivaar, Sisodiya Parivaar, Shekhawat Parivaar ki hone wali rani ka order hain.

Kiyaan smiled & kissed her because this was the same thing his mother used to say when she used to be angry. Raisinghanias were shocked because they never knew their little soft princess could be this fierce. Angre signalled guards to cover this up & all went to haveli asap.

IN HAVELI,

As soon as Riddhima left the temple Vansh was the one who followed her & sat with her in the car & hugged her tight.