🍀 Chapter - 234 🍀

Here Riddhima finishing her work reached airport & was going to start her journey back to US as her surgery was planned. Hiren, Shivi & Anjali dropped them at international airport & was leaving for domestic airport but Hiren's eyes widened seeing Riddhima in wheel chair.

HIREN: Shivi, Anjali tum dono jao main aata hu.

Without waiting for reply he ran inside airport & called Vansh.

HIREN: Riddhima is here....

VANSH: What????

HIREN: Haannn..... I'm following her.

VANSH: Check her where she's going....

HIREN: Ya....

They cut the call.

CHANCHAL: Kya hua beta?

VANSH: Cho...Choti Maa Riddhu yaha hain. Mujhe uske paas jana hain.....

CHANHAL: Beta okay we'll get the tickets done but woh kaun si flight mein jaa rahi hain aur tujhe kaise pata chala?

VANSH: Hiren saw her.

Hiren saw that she's going to board the flight of Rochester, USA. He immediately called Vansh & informed him. Vansh told him to book two tickets of that flight but unfortunately only one ticket was available so Chanchal said him to go. Vansh saw their guards following them & he didn't want anyone to know so he told Chanchal.

VANSH: Choti Maa yeh baat kisi ko pata nahi chalni chahiye.

CHANCHAL: Par....

VANSH: Choti Maa bol dijiyega main US jaa raha hu friends trip par.

CHANCHAL: Par guards.....

VANSH: Hiren sambhal lega....

Chanchal's flight time was there so he kissed his forehead & rubbed his tears.

CHANCHAL: Love you Vansh, yaad rakhna kuch bhi ho hum sab hain tumhare saath. And don't worry I'll handle.

Vansh hugged her tight & kissed her head thanking her. Hiren came to washroom with tickets & boarding pass & Vansh too went. Both changed outfits & Hiren took Vansh's place & Vansh boarded Riddhima's flight. Riddhima was having first class ticket while Hiren could arrange business class only.

The flight took off & Vansh had seen Riddhima in wheel chair & he got confused. Riddhima felt him near her & was confused. There was a time in flight take off so she called Virat (Vansh's bodyguard),

RIDDHIMA: Vansh kaha hain?

VIRAT: Mam Vansh Sir aur Chanchal Mam India aae the kal Chanchal Mam ke niece ki engagement attend karne abhi bas flight took off ho rahi hain we are going back to Italy.

She without saying anything cut the call.

RIDDHIMA: Woh yahi the isiliye I felt him near me.....

She said with a sad smile but what she didn't knew was that their fate was again going to play a new trick with them. Soon flight took off & Vansh closed his eyes & got relaxed, feeling her near him after these many days was somehow soothing his heart. Many things were running in his mind. All of a sudden a doubt raised in his mind. The talk of Kiyaan & Angre (flashback chapter- 230), Malik's connection with underworld & the talk of Priya & the jwelery she described.

VANSH: Nahi meri Riddhu yeh nahi kar sakti, she can't be in mafia.....

He whispered. During the flight he was weighing all the situations & pros & cons & his mind was getting more confused.