Chapter - 271

Vansh went to their room & found her sleeping & he frowned because she has again started facing sleep deprivation after their distance & his accident memories still haunts her & here she sleeping so early is something different. The half empty water glass on her side came to his view & he got idea that she might have taken sleeping pills. He went to closet & after changing & closing the doors of balcony laid down beside her pulling her on him. Next morning she was sleeping even after her alarm rang. Vansh's sleep broke & he found it weird. He checked her temperature & found it normal. 

VANSH: Kuch baat hain yeh kabhi itni der tak nahi soti.....

He said to himself. He carefully made her sleep on bed & went to start his day. He completing morning chores went to gymn & met boys & started workout.

KIYAAN: Di nahi aae Bhai?

VANSH: So rahi hain kal sleeping pills li thi shayad. 

They frowned but decided to talk to her later. She even missed her morning drink & directly came down at breakfast. She was in traditional attire & coming down she just sat on breakfast table & was in deep thinking.

 She was in traditional attire & coming down she just sat on breakfast table & was in deep thinking

(Imagine her in this look)

KIYAAN: Di office nahi jaa rahe aaj?

She was lost in thinking & all frowned seeing her absent mind. Vansh caressed her head which brought her out if her thoughts & she looked at him.

VANSH: Kiyaan kuch puch raha hain?

She looked at Kiyaan.

KIYAAN: Kae bahar jaa rahe ho?

RIDDHIMA: Patiala jaa rahe hain hum. 

POOJA: Di main bhi chalu saath?

RIDDHIMA: Nahi abhi nahi baad mein chalenge waha.... Patiala ki dono yuvrani ke liye rishte ki baat karni hain aur kuch aur kaam bhi hain. 

None spoke seeing her sour mood & continued breakfast.

RIDDHIMA: Agar rishta fix hua toh roka karwa ke wapas aaenge aur kaam bhi hain shayad kuch din lag jae. 

AJAY: Okay khayal rakhna apna. 

Riddhima just nodded with a small smile & left to Patiala. As soon as she left Angre called Sharma,

ANGRE: Activate your contacts in Indonesia & pata karo kya hua waha?

KIYAAN: Bhai aaj aap ki help chahiye woh finance reports dekhne hain aap kardoge mujhe kuch kaam se Bikaner jana hain raat tak wapas aa jaunga. 

VANSH: Okay waise bhi I'm free. 

All dispersed to work & soon it was night. Kiyaan too came but there was a guitar in his hand. Ishani being excited soul asked,