Chapter - 297

When they reached Raisinghania Mansion her eyes shone as the mansion was decorated beautifully with fairy lights & flowers. She looked around with twinkling eyes with brightest smile. 

RIDDHIMA: Ansh dekhiye na humara ghar kitna beautiful lag raha hain nahi?????

She asked holding his hands still busy in admiring. Vansh smiled seeing real smile of her after these many days. He slowly cupped her face & kissed her forehead.

VANSH: Not more beautiful than you sweetheart. 

She blushed & he chuckled. Holding her hand he took her to the main door where Uma was standing with aarti ki thaali. Rehaan was on video call so that Siya, Kiyaan, Angre, Prithvi & Neela could see. Seeing Riddhima's smiling face they felt relieved. Uma applied tikka to both & then did their aarti & showered some flower petals. Same was done by Chanchal. 

INDRANI: Riddhima beta ab apne right leg se is kalash ko andar girao aur phir iss kumkum ke thal mein pair rakh kar Vansh ke saath andar aa jao.

RIDDHIMA: Ji Dadi....

She kicked the kalash slowly & then Vansh held her arm & saree & she dipped her leg in kumkum thaal & entered inside. They were taken to mandir & she was asked to make the imprints of her hand by dipping it in kumkum. Then the newly wedded couple did aarti & took blessings of god followed by elders. Then they had ring finding ceremony where everyone supported Riddhima & they ended up in tie. Soon it was dinner time & they had it enjoying family time. Riddhima was missing her family so Vansh video called to Angre & she heartily talked to them describing how mansion is decorated for her & that too with lights & flowers, how beautiful it is looking, how she performed post wedding rituals, how she was missing them & what all she had in dinner & also asking about them. 

UMA: Riddhima beta ab jao thak gae hogi tum apne room mein araam karo. Kal subhah pehli rasoi ki rasam karni hain phir.

RIDDHIMA: Okay good night Maa.....

Uma kissed her forehead.

UMA: Good Night Princess....

Her heartbeat was fast thinking about first night & she with fearful baby steps went inside & found their room decorated with photos of Vansh & her in the same way she had decorated. Also in addition to that there were so many teddy bears & soft toys which Vansh has gifted her. She smiled & was admiring all the photos. Vansh came & closed the door but she didn't realised as she was busy admiring those. He back hugged her keeping his chin on her shoulder.

VANSH: What's my wifey doing????

She giggled & turning hugged him keeping her head on his chest.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh look na everything so beautiful na....

VANSH: Indeed it's beautiful. We can admire it tomorrow as much as you want but for now have your medicines first & then let's get you rid of tiredness....

RIDDHIMA: How????

VANSH: How about we sit in jacuzzi for sometime with a cup of hot chocolate?????

She immediately got excited & kissed his cheek making him smile. 

Her love for chocolates is unimaginable so he had already brought it with him while coming upstairs. Riddhima changed into shorts & Vansh's vest. Vansh too changed into shorts & vest & carried her to jacuzzi that's inside his bathroom. He carefully entered inside & sat taking her in his lap. She rubbed their nose together & giggled making him smile. He kept her hair strands behind her ear & caressed her cheek.