Chapter - 329

That night Vansh joined Riddhima who was in balcony & just sat there wrapping her in his safe embrace. He let her do drink & smoke till her heart contents. At early morning he carried her inside & laid down being cuddled. She was just silent looking at him & he smiled & kissed her forehead making her eyes close.

VANSH: I love you meri Jaan.....

Saying this he hid her face in his chest & softly fondling her hairs & was humming soft tune making her sleep. Slowly she drifted to sleep but her hold on him, her fists on his t - shirt were so tight as if her life was dependent on it which was true too he was her life, her sunshine as she says.

Vansh was not able to sleep & his eyes were down just on her who was breathing softly & looking hella cute while sleeping but he can feel the pain she was going through. On the otherside Raisinghania couples, Prithvi & Neela had already checked on them once when they were in balcony but didn't disturbed the couple. Whole night Shekhar & Jahnvi had emotional moments knowing what all happened & how their princess's condition is. Not getting any sleep they decided to have some time in terrace garden & Jahnvi came with some coffee for both. On the way they saw younger clan going towards Riansh's room.

SHEKHAR: Kithe jaa rave ho saare?

KIYAAN: Papa Sa woh Di aur Bhai nu dekhne jaa rave si...

JAHNVI: What do you mean by dekhne jaa rave si? How can you barge inside their room like this? For god sake they are married couple....

MYRA: It's okay Mumma come.

Saying this all went inside pulling Shekhar & Jahnvi with them & the scene melted everyone's heart. They were all cuddled up & Riddhima has hugged him like her bunny bear. Vansh was in deep sleep but his hand was softly fondling her hairs as she loves & it helps her in sleeping peacefully. Their closeness were screaming the innocence & purity of their love, protectiveness towards each other, care for each other. Their peaceful face shows how they are each other's peace & how they can feel each other's pain too.

(Imagine they are more snuggled like Riddhima's face completely hidden in Vansh's chest & her one hand in her hairs, their legs tangled

(Imagine they are more snuggled like Riddhima's face completely hidden in Vansh's chest & her one hand in her hairs, their legs tangled...)

Shekhar couldn't stop himself & he sat in Riddhima's side & softly kissed her hair.

SHEKHAR: I'm sorry mera jigra....

Riddhima was in deep sleep but still recognised his touch & murmured...

RIDDHIMA: Dadda...

Vansh's sleep broke & he kissed her head not knowing everyone's present.

VANSH: He's here only bacha. Dadda is here with you only. Sleep tight mera bunny....

She nodded in sleep as if understanding & snuggled into him making him smile. All this was noticed by the parents & their heart melted at how their daughter was being treated by her love. Vansh's eyes went to Shekhar & he was about to speak but Shekhar signalled not to looking at Riddhima whose face had unknown peace which he longed to see. Patting Vansh's head lovingly he stood up & all smiled. All in sign asked about Riddhima to Vansh who nodded with a smile. They giving thumbs up left the room. The couple went to temple & coming back they saw Pooja in lawn talking with Bob & giving him instructions on something. They sat there & Pooja finished giving her instructions,