Chapter - 301

In morning Riansh were getting ready. Riddhima combing her hairs & completing her look with watch went to Vansh who came with a tie. 

VANSH: Sweetheart please help...

Riddhima smiled & went to him & took the tie from his hands but not before kissing his nose. He wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her on his toes. 

RIDDHIMA: Ansh holi ke din main kya pehnu???

VANSH: I toh love you any every outfit you wear my love. 

RIDDHIMA: No esa nahi chalega aap ko bolna hoga...

Vansh got an idea in his mind & he smiled. He carefully placed her hairs behind her ear & caressing her jaw said,

VANSH: How about we twin on holi? Buy something in white for me like kurta or whatever you like & I'd love to see you in saree if you're comfortable.

RIDDHIMA: Okay patidev I'll do it for us...

VANSH: Waise...

RIDDHIMA: Hmmm...

VANSH: I know you're financial self dependent, independent & trust me I'm so proud of it but I'd be happy if you'll use my credit card. I'm not forcing you but it's just...

Before he could say she pecked his lips & wrapped her arms around his neck. 

RIDDHIMA: Soch lijiye Ansh pura account khali kar dungi.....

She said playfully & he laughed. He again softly pecked her lips & said,

VANSH: Meri jaan agar aap esa karegi toh humse zyada khush koi aur nahi hoga. Aakhir itni mehnat kar ke kamata bhi sirf tumhare liye hi to hu..,

Her heart fluttered at his words & she hugged him hiding her face in his neck mumbling,

RIDDHIMA: I love you my sunshine...

VANSH: I love you too meri Jaan...

He said lovingly caressing her head kissing her forehead. They stayed in each other's embrace for a while & then breaking the hug Vansh filled her hairline with sindoor & made her sit on couch & gave her his credit card.

VANSH: Riddhu I've something with you to discuss. 

RIDDHIMA: Ansh humare paas time hain chalo let's sit on swing in garden hum waha baat karein....

Vansh nodded & both walked hand in hand to swing. Settling there he began,

VANSH: Riddhu I was thinking why don't we open joint account for us, for our expenses & needs. We both will be depositing certain amount every month & will also spent as per our needs & wants from it. 

RIDDHIMA: Ansh par...

VANSH: Jaan I know we both are self dependent but I'd love if you'd spent whatever I earn. Haan our income has a big difference but..,

Before he could speak she kept her palm on his lips. He kissed her & she cupped his face.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh aaj bol diya kabhi phirse mat bolna. Aap ka sab kuch mera hain aur mera sab kuch aap ka. Agar if you want it we will be doing it.

Vansh cupped her face.

VANSH: It's not about only my choice Jaan you've equal say in everything related to us. It's just I've always seen Papa giving his salary to Maa & same was with Chote Papa giving his salary to Choti Maa. I've seen both mothers with all their rights used to spent those & they used to ask with full rights. I've always dreamt you asking my money with all your right because you own it, it's your right, you enjoying spending all I earn. I'm proud of you the way you are it's just I want to be owned by you in every manner, I want to be yours in every way I can. Similarly I want you to be mine & so I thought of joint account instead of giving you my personal account. We both will pamper each other these way....