NOTE

Dear Readers,

Hii everyone & hope you all are doing good. It's Parth here. Diwali is coming so here wishing you all a very very happy & safe Diwali. Enjoy to your fullest but also be safe while firing crackers & taking care of health too....

You all must be having many complaints that your author is not replying to comments, messages & all. Also she's not updating on time. So answer to your questions & complaints are I read your every comments to her but due to her health issues she's not able to reply as I don't let her use phone because already she's facing issues with health & her one hand has drip. I so wanted to reply but due to lack of time I'm not able to. First of all she sleeps a lot due to medicines, second the time she awakes in that time family comes to check on her, she has to eat, take medicines, we too both need time for each other, doctor visits, she dictates story & I write in all these it's tough to reply to comments.

Second thing many messages that she is always ill, her work is not good, she's the worst writer, she's a saddist on all. So please guys if you don't like then don't read. Haa fair criticisms is always welcomed. If you think ki plot aur acha ho sakta tha ya koi situation ke liye aap ka point of view alag hain usse express karne mein I've no issues. If you want particular scenes ask her & she tries her best to include as per story & when you demand she loves it. But usse bash karna, usse troll karna, bina soche samjhe kuch bhi message kar dena is not done, not only for her but for any writer.

She had faced a lot. First of all she was in depression because her family was hell bent on getting her married to anyone without her consent & was not accepting our relationship. Then her severe pneumonia & at last breast cancer which was at last stage. She fought all these alone till we got married. After marriage those cancer treatments had really taken toll on her emotionally, physically & mentally. God loved to test her so she had brain clot & underwent major brain surgery. Can you imagine the morning you wake up & all of a sudden find your eyelashes & eyebrows vanishing in thin air? Can you imagine getting bald at these young age. She fought all these with smile & continued writing because she understands you all as her family & also writing is her passion which she loves to do it.

In past few days a lot happened. Like any other girl she would have said ki we shouldn't return India because of her health just because my great grandma was in last days. She understands my love, my family as hers & supported me. Sudden travel, atmospheric changes has again effected her health badly but still she accepted everything with smile. But last few days are really tough for her. Me & my family had tried to cover the fact that her family is not interested in her & don't want any relation with her. Since the day we got married those people didn't gave a single call to check on her. My family members used to talk to her in voice of her parents using voice changing apps. But few days ago she got to know which left her traumatised. She cried a lot & Mom & Dad took her to her parents house on her insistence & they literally shouted at her & didn't even let her enter the house & closed the door on her face. Can you imagine going through all these? She couldn't handle it & fainted & doctors told it was brain stroke. Luckily we reached hospital on time & shifted to Mumbai & she was saved. Now a days she has stopped reacting so I upated last chapter & when I said it to her she gave a little of positive reaction, that much she loves her wattpad family.

All this is not for sympathy but please at least stop sending her hateful & bashful messages. If you guys can't support her, shower her with love & courage then don't but atleast don't hurt my girl. She loves to write & be with you all so I won't stop her & let her do whatever makes her happy. She writes whenever she feels to so she'd be updating too. Also I'm really thankful to all those who stood strong with her in this journey. Thank you so much guys because she always shares that this one always comments, this one always messages me, my this wattpad friend is like this, today these many people voted. She shares all these with so much excitement & thank you so much for bringing that smile on her face, that happiness in her life. If anyone is hurted by my words then I'm sorry but my intention is just to protect my girl. Once again a very happy diwali in advance from your author, me & our family.

Parth
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻