🍀 Chapter - 233 🍀

Vansh was fully ready within week. The phone call from Riddhima & the snacks that she sent gave him courage & new hope for their relation. Today he was rejoining office & for urgent work was going to Dubai along with Rehaan. All were so happy which made them frown because whenever they both go all used to sulk.

REHAAN: Bhai kitne besharam ho gae hain yeh sab hum jaa rahe hain aur yeh sab khush hain yeh nahi ki do chaar aansu baha de aur bole ki humein miss karenge.

He said making faces making everyone laugh.

KIYAAN: Arrey hum toh bilkul miss nahi karenge kyun????

Everyone nodded making him mither. After breakfast both left. As soon as they reached Dubai office they saw happy faces of their employees. The moment they reached their cabin they saw it was filled with flower bouquets & a big congratulations was written. They got a call from home so without wasting moment they accepted & everyone shouted,

EVERYONE: Congratulations.....

VANSH & REHAAN: Why?????

ANGRE: Guys switch on the news & you'll come to know.

Rehaan frowned but did it.

ANCHOR: News of the day Raisinghania Developers is nominated for world's best developing company & not only that but both the owners are also nominated for best architecture of the year & best interior of the year. Not only that but but but the company's 3 projects has been nominated for the best international property of the year. This is record breaking news & an achievement in itself. 

Both brothers smiled & hugged each other. 

VANSH & REHAAN: Congratulations Rehaan/Bhai

Both spoke together.... Vansh broke the hug & kissed his forehead.

VANSH: Proud of you Rehaan....

Rehaan hugged him & said with the most proudest voice.

REHAAN: Proud of you too Bhai.... 

Vansh patted his back & this made his eyes moist but he controlled himself. 

EVERYONE: Proud of you boys.....

Family members shouted making them chuckle. 

REHAAN: Aap ko pata tha?

KIYAAN: Yup Ananta Empire ke kuch properties listed hain tab Angre ne insider information nikalwae aur tab pata chala about your nominations so we planned surprise for you....

Vansh's eyes moved towards every bouquet & one special one caught his eye. There it was bouquet of Roses & aster & lavender & lilies. He went to the bouquet & took the note attached to it.

"You both appear to be a master both at work & home. This is just one small recognition of many success to come to your passion, dedication & enthusiasm. Congratulations to this special moment. Proud of you Mr. Architect & Mr. Interior............"

He knew this was sent by the love of his life but he was sure she has sent some other thing too specially for him because she always used to gift something special to him on every such special occasion to him. Rehaan was talking to everyone while Vansh walked at every corner of his cabin & in one corner found a parcel. He frowned & went to his desk taking that big box in it. 

He opened it & found some gift boxes. Inside it there were few boxes & one parcel too. 

VANSH: Still same gifting style, you still remember that.