🍀 Chapter - 212 🍀

Riddhima slept till afternoon & then waking up got ready & went downstairs to have lunch. After having lunch she went to her office & started working but not before informing her sunshine that she has taken her lunch. On the otherside Vansh with everyone went to roam around Milan.

At evening Bob came with doctor to Riddhima's office.

DOCTOR: Mam Vyom's health is better. Just unhein physiotherapy sessions ki zaroorat hain baaki everything is alright & healthy diet too.

RIDDHIMA: Okay. You may leave...

Doctor left the office.

RIDDHIMA: Bob I wanna visit Dungeon everything ready?

BOB: Yes Mam.

RIDDHIMA: Good, you can leave I'll come in minutes.

Bob nodded & left to dungeon. Riddhima completing the file she was working locked the office door & went to dungeon. She directly went to Vyom's cell & sat there on chair.

VYOM: Lagta hain tumhein woh din bahot pasand aa gaya tha, isiliye meri sewa kar rahi ho.

RIDDHIMA: Tumhari sewa nahi tumhari arthi ki taiyari kar rahi hu.

VYOM: Acha toh ab tumhari zubaan bhi chalne lagi hain????

He said laughing. Riddhima was all the time staring him.

RIDDHIMA: Meri zuban chale na chale par tumhein zuban chalani hain ab. Kisne woh sab kiya tha? Kaun hain sab ke peeche?

Vyom was laughing evilly but was not speaking anything making Riddhima angry. Not able to control herself she stood up & slapped him tightly making him see stars in daylight. Vyom was shocked beyond imagination. He never thought that Riddhima will be that bold & courageous despite of whatever he has done with her in past.

RIDDHIMA: Bhool se mujhe woh bholi bhaali Riddhima samajh ne ki galti mat karna tumhein maarne mein zara bhi waqt nhi lagega.

She said poitning gun towards him & her eyes were red spitting fire. She was looking so dangerous that Vyom got unconscious due to shock & also being just out of coma since 1 day added to his unconsciousness. Riddhima got more angry & ordered Doctors to check him. Doctors informed him that he'll get consciousness till tomorrow morning. Like this 3 days passed & Riddhima was confronting him & he was not giving answers to her. She was feeling pain remembering her past, frustration & anger as she was not able to extract information from him. Also her promise that she won't drink & smoke is adding to her state. Everyone in mansion is shivering just at the thought of going infront of her. She was in her dangerous mode. Today morning she went to dungeon & dragged Vyom to other cell & pushed him on chair & sat infront of him. She plucked his nails of hands & legs & he was shouting in pain. Completing her torture on him she shouted,

RIDDHIMA: Bob tie his hands & legs.

Bob immediately did & left the cell & stood outside.

RIDDHIMA: Ab bol kaun tha tumhare saath aur kis ke kehne par kiya yeh sab tumne?

VYOM: Wo....woh.....

RIDDHIMA: Sirf sach bhok na jhuth bardasht nahi hoga aur har ek jhooth pe tujhe itna tadpaungi ki tune apne sapne mein bhi nahi socha hoga. Marungi nahi tujhe lekin har ek pal nark ka ehsaas karwaungi. Bol ..... (shouted dangerously)......

Vyom knew she won't leave him & was feared her of this avatar.

VYOM: Koi ek nahi tha bahot saare log the. Tum teeno ke dushmano ne haath milaya tha. Do mahino se mujhe tum logo ko track karne ka kaam saunpa gaya tha. Kaun tha yeh toh mujhe nhi pata par har baar alag private number se phone aata tha aur mere bank account mein har baar har dusre country se paise transfer hote the.