Chapter - 330

Next morning all were shocked seeing Riddhima's new hairstyle & Jahnvi & Shekhar frowned with confusion. 

(Riddhima's new hairstyle)

FLASHBACK,

RIDDHIMA: Mumma mujhe ese bob cut karwane hain....

She said showing picture in her phone.

SHEKHAR: Pakka na betu???

Shekhar asked knowing how his princess loves her long hairs. She cutely bobbed her head.

JAHNVI: Thik hain mera puttar we'll go saloon together in evening because stylist will return till that time. 

She smiled with excitement & whole day her excitement for new look was on peak. She had haircut & for two days she liked but on third day she cried because she didn't liked it & wanted her long hairs back. She was so frustrated that she vowed to never have such short haircut. 

FLASHBACK ENDED

They were going to ask but Siya whispered,

SIYA: Please don't ask about her haircut....

They nodded & the couple sat. Vansh already got to know about the issue from Kiyaan & Angre & he decided to have a talk with Shekhar & Jahnvi first. He dropped her to office & then left for Kapoor Empire to meet them. 

SHEKHAR: Ki gal hain puttar???

Vansh shared everything & said.

VANSH: Mom, Dad I don't know if I've passed the test as your princess's life partner or not but now I really wanted to be with her without any boundaries. I can't leave her crying & being in pain just at the thought of someone drifting us apart. Aaj usne penthouse mein khud ko bandh kar diya tha & kal kahi aur kar degi. She has this habit of locking herself when she faces these types of situations. Also she has her own insecurities jo woh share nahi karti but I know she feels ki I deserve someone better & it's high time she gets this out of her head completely. Also for her safety I want to be with her around. 

JAHNVI: Beta first of all we trust you with our Riddhi. The fear in our heart is just you don't know about her past completely & we fear for just reaction of others. It's not something easy & if it's not in her favour we understand because...

Vansh cut her in between & sat on floor holding her & Shekhar's hand.

VANSH: Koi bhi baat uske liye mera pyaar kam nahi kar sakta Mom, Dad. Usse dard dene se pehle meri jaan jaegi that's my promise. 

The couple's eyes had happy tears seeing the sincerity & truth in his eyes & the unbreakable promise in his firm words. 

SHEKHAR: Aaj hum aap ko blank promise karte hain. Jo maangna ho woh maang lijiye hum pura karenge apna wada bina kisi sawal ke....