Chapter- 327

NOTE: Shekhar & Jahnvi's pictures are there in Chapter - 35 (Part - 1)

Reaching Riansh she stormed to her study & Vansh too gave company to her. Both worked till dinner time & then ordered it from their favourite stalls from beach. They stayed there for next day & returned at another day morning directly to office & day passed. As said Umang, Shekhar & Jahnvi was going to take their responsibilities & it was their first day in office so Riddhima was accompanying her parents & Prithvi & Neela were accompanying Umang. All were ready & were waiting for Riddhima in hall. 

MYRA: Di jaag gae thi Jiju???

VANSH: Hmm.. She was in her routine. 

After couple of minutes she came & behind her were 4 men dressed in the uniform of bodyguards.

RIDDHIMA: Papa Sa he's gonna be your bodyguard Harpal.

Harpal nodded at Shekhar in respect. 

RIDDHIMA: Maa Sa Jashwant is going to be your bodyguard. These both are the grandson of Sukhwinder Ji jo Dada Ji ke guard hua karte the. Their family stood by us in all thock & thins & until now they were in London handling Kapoor Mansions's security & Business Empire. 

Both wished Sat Sri Akal to the couple & took their blessings. Their father is a good friend of Shekhar. Then she introduced Umang & Malini to their bodyguards Abhay & Arjun who too are one of the grandsons of loyals of Shekhawat Family. 

RIDDHIMA: Baaki family members ko security rules aur protocols pata hain & I guess Kiyaan & Angre have briefed you about it. Also it's a strict rule to follow & negligence in it won't be tolerated at all. Aap ke personal secretaries se aap ko office mein introduce karwaya jaega who happens to be the life partners of your guards. Get this in your mind in any situation you won't go anywhere without informing your guards even you need to go to drink water or use rest room, even before eating anything it will be checked by them unless & until the food is prepared under the supervision of Mrs. Dsouza, Radha Bai & Amrita Ji. If sometimes they tell you to move out you'll follow their commands without any question. Your every schedule & moves should be informed to them. 

She said in her usual cold voice & Jahnvi frowned but Kiyaan signalled her to not question her. 

RIDDHIMA: & you four I don't want any loopholes & carelessness in your duty. In charo par ek bhi kharoch aae toh hum khud aap ki khatirdari karenge. 

Guards assured them & they nodded. Neela fed Dahi Chinni to Umang, Shekhar & Jahnvi. They all left to front lobby & first car came. Abhay opened door for Umang.

ABHAY: This way Umang Sir....

Soon his car took off with 5 cars full of guards ahead & 5 behind for their security & escort. 

RIDDHIMA: Ansh I'll be free till you complete site visit office jaate time pick me up.

VANSH: Sure Riddhu....

Kissing his forehead she opened the door for Shekhar & Jahnvi who settled in back seat & she sat in passenger seat. As soon as she sat Vardhan called in her walkie talkie. 

VARDHAN: Route clear Mam...

RIDDHIMA: Move...

The ride to office was silent as RIddhima was busy in call & iPad. Reaching there guards covered their car & Riddhima opened door for Jahnvi & Shekhar was already out. Kiyaan & Angre's car too came behind with screeching sound. They entered office & the couple didn't missed to see the change on the face of their children which was like they'll kill everyone at any moment while employees were shivering & fearing seeing them. They directly went to their private elevator & reached top floor where their cabins were there. Till afternoon Kiyaan & Angre briefed them about everything while Riddhima was observing everything.