🍀 Chapter - 205 🍀

Next morning it was 4:00 am & Riddhima woke up & went to get ready. She came out taking shower wearing bathrobe & decided to wake up Vansh. She ruffled his hairs.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh....

He woke up hearing her voice & found her beautiful fresh morning face. He smiled & pecked her forehead making her smile.

RIDDHIMA: Good Morning...

VANSH: Good Morning...

RIDDHIMA: Aap ready ho jao we are leaving for Kapoor Mansion.

Vansh nodded & left to do his morning chores. She on the otherside got ready wearing a red saree & wore bangles that Vansh had gifted her on one hand & on other the bracelet which she has never removed after Vansh made her wear on the day they decided to give each other chance. Vansh came out & seeing her his breath hitched, his heart skipped a beat. He came & stood behind her & back hugged her.

VANSH: Jaan you're making me lose my senses, looking so gorgeous.

(Imagine Riddhima in this saree).

She blushed hearing his words. She forwarded the locket that's having their picture.

RIDDHIMA: Pehna do...

VANSH: You sure this will go with your saree....

RIDDHIMA: I'm going to wear other neck piece that goes with this saree but on the same time I don't want to remove this locket from my neck even for a single day. 

Vansh nodded & pecking her head made her wear that locket & the neck piece too. 

RIDDHIMA: Aap ready hoke aa jao tab tak I'm downstairs kitchen se kuch samaan lena hain will make breakfast for you there.

VANSH: You sure, otherwise we can pick it from outside.

RIDDHIMA: No I'm gonna make it for you. 

VANSH: Acha kapde nikal do.

Riddhima nodded & went to her closet & took out red kurta with white bottoms, his handkerchief, watch, their engagement ring & placed it nicely on bed. Then she took out his footwear too. Going down to kitchen she collected some ingredients & placed it in basket & went taking it in hall. Soon Vansh too came & both left to Kapoor Mansion. The ride was silent but comfortable. Riddhima's one hand was holded by Vansh & he was rubbing his thumb slowly on her knuckles telling her that he's there for her. After sometime she wrapped her one hand around his bicep & kept her head there. Reaching there security seeing Riddhima opened the gates & they went inside. Riddhima holded Vansh's hand & both together stepped inside the mansion. 

RIDDHIMA: Vansh aap betho mein breakfast bana deti hu.

VANSH: I'll accompany you, will do it together.