Chapter - 246

(Guys this is the mansion where all are right now. It's just imagination & all rights belo to their owners only) (Also I request ki please have a tour it's beautiful property & you'll have a better idea too)

Next morning everyone woke up late & came getting ready directly at brunch. They came in living room & saw Pooja working on Macbook & lots of books were scattered around her. Kiyaan came & caressed her head softly making her smile. She removed her specs & looked at him.

POOJA: Sat Sri Akal Bhaiyu....

KIYAAN: Sat Sri Akal Pooji. Tusi ki kara rahe ho (What are you doing)......

POOJA: Kujha vi nahi Bhaiyu sirf kuch poison lai antidote labhana (Nothing just finding some antidote for poisons)....

Till then all came & were admiring the bond of brother & sister. Seeing them she woshed all sweetly making them smile.

POOJA: Aap sab naashte vich ki khaoge? Mainu daso main isanu bana lavanga (What you all will eat in breakfast? Tell me I'll make it.)

KIYAAN: Where is the staff?

POOJA: Mrs. Fernandez uthe si parha uha kalha Maira Di naal gai si ate Mary di heath thik nahi si isa li maine mana kitha saath ane di aur araam karne vaste bola... (Mrs. Fernandez was there only but she just left yesterday with Myra Di & Mary's health was not good so I told her to take rest & not to come with me).

VANSH: It's okay, we'll make the breakfast. 

POOJA: Don't worry Jiju, just tell me what you all want to eat I'll prepare. 

Vansh smiled at her because she has same innocence of Riddhima. He wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

VANSH: It's okay little angel we'll make breakfast together what say????

Pooja nodded while giggling. 

VANSH: Aryan, Rehaan come let's prepare breakfast.

Pooja looked at Kiyaan & Angre who blinked at her. She smiled & went with Raisinghania brothers. 

VANSH: Riddhu kya khaegi????

POOJA: Di went out for somework in early morning so don't know when she'll be back but had breakfast & medicines. I've informed her that you all are awake. 

Vansh nodded with a smile. He observed she's freely talking with him but was bit hesitant with Rehaan & Aryan. They prepared gobi ke parathe, upma, rava idli & juice & milkshakes. Siya pulled Pooja's hand & made her sit between Kiyaan & Angre. 

SIYA: Bas ab bahot kar liya ab chalo breakfast karlo.

POOJA: Thank you Bhabhi. 

They had breakfast & got a call & Riddhima told Angre that she'll be late in the night & so if they are going out take Pooja along. They decided to roam around & tagged Pooja too along. They roaming came around after having dinner & till then Riddhima was back. They saw she was playing basketball so went there but frowned seeing the scene while ladies screamed in fear. On the basketball ring a man was tied & he was bleeding & has lots of scars. Kiyaan & Angre knew someone is getting treated by the Devil Queen herself.