Chapter - 258

Next morning Riddhima woke up early & got ready. She went to kitchen & prepared breakfast but not before going to temple & bowing down infront of the God thanking them for saving the life of her love. She has been daily doing this since Vansh's accident. Then getting satisfied with everything she went to their room & opened balcony, windows & curtains to let sunlight & natural wind come in. She then sat beside her & caressed his face lovingly,

RIDDHIMA: Ansh it's morning, it's time to wake up & rise & shine.

VANSH: Sone do na Jaan.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh today it's your first physio session, aap abhi jaag kar breakfast karoge tabhi hardly there will be an hour gap. It's not good to do it just after breakfast & you can't even do it without your breakfast.

VANSH: Just 5 minutes please....

Riddhima smiled at her sleeping baby & kissed his nose & patted his head & let him sleep for next 15 minutes. Then she woke him up & made him walk holding his waist to bathroom & made him sit on stool infront of vanity. Then she helped him in teething his brush & then cleaned his face with water & wiped it. She combed his hairs a little & then called Rehaan who helped him in freshening up. He made him sit in wheel chair & took him downstairs to dining area. Mrs. Dsouza was going to serve breakfast to Vansh but was stopped by Riddhima. She came with a bowl & served to Vansh. It was raagi & rajigara halwa which was made of pure cow ghee, some herbs which will heal him quickly & lots of dry fruits. 

VANSH: Mujhe parathe khane hain...,

RIDDHIMA: Ansh aap ko kuch dino ke liye healthy foods khane honge. But I promise I'll try to make it taste better. It would be like healthy plus tasty.

He pouted looking at paratha but nodded.

VANSH: Par ek shart par tum mujhe apne haatho se khilaogi.

She nodded with a smile & started feeding him. She want to pamper him to the best because she knew how it feels to go through all this. Diverting his mind to talk about his favourite sports, cars & all she made him eat healthy food. Akshat & Prithvi took him too garden as morning sunrays was good for health. They made him sit on swing. Trio enjoyed a lot & especially Vansh because after a month he was feeling a little normal. Those stiffness & uneasiness was going. Siya, Ishani & Pooja too joined them & they all enjoyed for an hour. After that Riddhima came to call him for his sessions. Siya & Riddhima helped him in exercising. After that Riddhima massaged his legs, hands & face with lavender oil & then made him sip fresh juice. Indrani & Neela came with ludo & trio played two games. Then Rehaan & Aryan helped him in bathing. Coming out he was so tired that he drifted to deep sleep. He directly woke up at lunch & having it he again slept due to medicines. After taking a nap of two hours he woke up & continued his new language learning session with Riddhima. Then after having snacks she read a novel for him till dinner time. Till then all came from office & all had dinner. After dinner they sat in backyard & had a nice time. These routine followed for next three weeks. Today Riddhima had a work so after feeding breakfast to Vansh she shared about going. He made a lot of fuss but at last she convinced him. She went & came at evening & as soon as she reached their room found everyone. 

RIDDHIMA: Kya hua?

SIYA: Bhabhi Maa Bhai didn't had his physio session today aur aap ke jaane ke baad kuch khaya bhi nahi hain aur medicines bhi skip ki hain. 

Vansh glared at her & shouted,

VANSH: Jao apne kaam par mat aana mere paas.

Saying this he laid down covering comforter till his head being all grumpy & angry.