Chapter - 256

Riddhima & Ajay slept in balcony only. But every hour they used to wake up & check on Vansh. It was 2:00 in the night & Vansh got awake. He was feeling so uneasy & obviously pain too. Also those attachments were making him uncomfortable. He was not even able to move his face. He was getting flashbacks of that accident & him losing his consciousness. It made him sweaty & his breathing turned heavy. This made machines beep & Riddhima & Ajay ran inside. The team of doctors & Zala too came running as he was been kept in observation.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh calm down. Kuch nahi hua aap ko. Hum hain na aap ke saath, sab aap ke paas hain. Dekho Papa ne aap ka haath pakda hua hain.

VANSH: Pa....Papa....

AJAY: Beta yahi hu tumhare paas, kuch nahi hoga tumhein.......

Everyone too rushed because of commotion. Actually all decided to sleep in that wing only so there two rooms were emptied & in one room younger clan was sleeping along with Akshat & Prithvi & in other Neela, Uma, Indrani, Chanchal & Rudra. He chose to be with them because he knew their mental state was stressed so if someone wants anything he could be there. Zala checked everything & gave dose of medicines to calm him down so he slowly drifted to sleep but his hold on Ajay's hand tightened. Ajay stumbled seeing his state but Zala was fast enough to hold on him.

Aryan brought chair & made him sit on it. Riddhima wiped her tears & went to him & kneeled infront of him taking his other hand gaining his attention.

RIDDHIMA: Papa kuch nahi hua hain unhein aur kuch hoga bhi nahi, hum sab hain unke saath kuch nahi hone denge....

AJAY: Par....

ZALA: Ajay sambhalo khud ko. Kuch nahi hua humare Vansh ko bas usse uska accident yaad aa gaya hoga jiski wajah se woh panick kar gaya hain.

Ajay nodded.

POOJA: Papa he's also feeling uncomfortable so much due to these attachments.

RIDDHIMA: Unko ese straight sone ki adat nahi hain isiliye. Also in sleep he turns & changes his position a lot. He can't sleep still.

She said smiling remembering the days when they used to share the room. How in sleep he not only turn but will also pull her too & used to change her position too. In start her chest would be near his heart. After few moments in sleep he would be on top of her, again changing position taking her in back hug & sometimes toh he would be sleeping hugging her waist hiding his face there. All these moments made her chuckle with teary eyes & she standing up caressed his head & lovingly kissed his forehead.

RIDDHIMA: My kiddo.....

She mumbled with a smile. All were stunned seeing the change in her expression & the twinkle in her eyes when she said about his sleeping habits & the way she was admiring him didn't go unnoticed by them. All even noticed how Vansh's lips curved into smile feeling her lips.

ISHANI: Bhai aap ko neend mein bhi pehchan jaate hain na Bhabhi Maa.

She nodded with a smile. Everyone were not feeling sleepy so they stayed there.

RIDDHIMA: I wanna talk with everyone.

All nodded.

RIDDHIMA: Ansh neend mein bhi jaag jaate hain because of the trauma & his uncomfortableness so let's make sure ki we don't leave him alone even for a second. We need to divert him so he doesn't think about his accident atleast till he recovers. Also we need to keep him happy as much as we can. Don't ask him about the accident till he recovers. He needs to be kept away from those memories.