🍀 Chapter - 209 🍀

Vansh fished out clothes of Riddhima & his too. Riddhima on the otherside completed her chores fastly & came out & saw him working on files. 

RIDDHIMA: Ansh you can have bath.

She said going to him. 

VANSH: Okay.

He said closing the files. He looked at her & found her knee injured. He freaked out & made her sit on bed & immediately started examining her leg.

VANSH: Kya hua yeh? Kaise chot kagi tumhein aur kab? Riddhu...

Riddhima just hugged him wrapping her hands around his neck. Vansh just hugged her tight & made her sit on his lap.

VANSH: Riddhu.....

RIDDHIMA: Ansh don't stress....

VANSH: What don't stress Riddhu? Tumhein itni zyada chot kagi hain also you didn't told me yesterday too. 

RIDDHIMA: Ansh woh wahan office mein I just got slipped & show piece break hua & the glass pierced on my knees.

VANSH: Kitni careless ho tum? Dhyan rakhna chahiye tha na baby. 

RIDDHIMA: Sorry Ansh....

VANSH: Acha chalo let me apply medicine & tie bandage. 

Riddhima knew he won't leave her without treating her wound so she bobbed her head. Vansh made her sit on bed & went to closet to bring medical kit. All were ready for breakfast but as they didn't went down so Ishani came to call them. She knocked the door so Vansh shouted come in. Ishani came & saw Riddhima's injured knee. She worriedly ran to her & asked her about injury. Vansh came out with medical kit & found betadine was finished. 

VANSH: Ishu tere paas ho toh laa ke dena. Yeh khatam ho gae hain.

Ishani nodded & ran to her room & came back with betadine. 

ISHANI: Bhai aap hi kar do aur breakfast ke liye aa jana mujhse nahi dekha jaega. 

Ishani was not able to see her wound so left the room. Vansh cleaned her wound & applied medicine & tied bandage. Then he kept the clothes he has taken out for her & came with ankle length frock & handed it to her.

VANSH: Now wear this & sit here on bed. We will go downstairs together, okay.

Riddhima nodded with a pout. 

AT DINNING TABLE,

AJAY: Ishu beta Vansh aur Riddhima nahi aae?

ISHANI: Bade Papa Bhabhi ko knee pe chot lagi hain so Bhai was applying medicine on it. Mujh se dekha nahi gaya isiliye mein wapas aa gae. Vansh Bhai aur Bhabhi aate hi hoge. 

AJAY: What?????? Usse chot aae hain??????

All ran to their room & found Riddhima sitting on bed with closed eyes leaning on bed back. Kiyaan & Angre rushed to her & hugged her. All started asking her all together & inside Vansh hearing sound all of a sudden feared about Riddhima & he hurriedly took shower & wearing bathrobe came out. Seeing Riddhima all fit & fine & family members asking her about her knee injury he took a breath of relief. He smiled at the love everyone has for her & went back to closet to get ready.

KIYAAN: Di kahan chot aae hain aap ko?

RIDDHIMA: Bacha relax don't panic choti si chot hain.

ANGRE: Di

He said sternly so Riddhima sighed & took her frock little up showing her knee.