Chapter 30

Hello guys, how are my fans doing??

Daisy POV
As soon as I saw this woman come up to me and said that to me. I looked at her confusingly. She gave me a warm smile and hug. "Uh, how I missed you so much my dear daughter." She said in a warming angelic voice. I gasps. "Your my mother but I thought the one who died was my mother." I said to her confusingly.

"No, my dear you are my daughter. You belong to an ancient race of a very powerful Fae that is almost being wiped out from the face of the earth. You see, your mother who raised you wanted a daughter. But she could only have sons. So this may sound weird to you but she wanted me to sleep with your father so you can be related to your brother. She is a very kind hearted woman. When I gave birth to you, her eyes lit up and she knew that you weren't hers. But she absolutely adored you and took her as one of your own. She raised you the best she could. I couldn't raise you because of what I am and I'm in hiding." "What are you and what is this place?" I asked her. She just smiled and said, "you will find out soon enough. You will control of all of your powers and I will help you. You already had shown some of your powers is superhuman strength and mind control even though it got unlocked with demon blood. Demon Blood will make us more deadly then any other creature in this world. You are in Valhalla."

I wonder what I am, I thought to myself. I asked my mother, "what is Valhalla?" "Valhalla is where we take the souls of fallen warriors who died on battle fields. It is considered our "head office". It is another dimension to The Underworld." My mother explained to me.
"Well we don't have much time cause your mate is getting his ass kicked at the moment." My mother said. "Hey, I never got your name?" I asked my mother. "My name is Freyja. Well let's unlocked another power that you will need to defeat Thanatos." She took my hand and lead me to another room. "Ok we need to hurry before something bad happens to him. I want you to relax and concentrate. Bring your power to your hands. Do you feel that?" She said to me. I was concentrating on what she said and sure enough I felt power flowing through my fingers. I felt sparks and a tingling feeling. "Now I want you to unleash it." She told me and I did. A bright white light flowed out of my hands and fingers along with some electricity. I even felt that dormant part of me being awakened. My other half of me. "There you go, that power is very powerful. If you ever need me my dear beautiful daughter. Just call on me and I'll send you here." She said with a warm smile. I wish I could stay there with my mom forever. I just found her and I didn't want to leave her in Valhalla.

She walked up to a stone wall and drew a symbol with wings. It opened up a portal and she pointed towards it. "This is the way out my daughter. Just walk through it and you will be back in your body. I love you so much, your everything I expected to be. I'm so proud of you." She said to me and kissed me on the forehead. I took a breathe and walked through the portal.

I ended up back in my body and I gasped. I opened up my eyes and peered down to see that stab mark. It wasn't there, it was completely healed. I got up from the stone table and I saw Jo being thrown everywhere by Thanatos. I saw my brother or I should say Half-brother and Frankie being hauled away in silver chains. They looked really weak and that made me angry. One of the demons kicked my brother and he fell down onto the ground. I saw the other demons leaving the dimension and I couldn't let that happen. But then something strange happened to me. My other part of me was crawling it's way out of its cage.

It was like this new me was coming out. I felt something sprouting out my back, it was wings. Big, long, and thick dark grey wings with a hint of black and white layers. My eyes began to glow an electric blue color. My powers were soaring through me and they came out. My face became hollow like a skeleton face. The dress I was wearing torn from my naked body and was being replaced with a white tattered dress.

My hair that I dyed black turned back into its original color but a little whiter. I became furious as Thanatos was hurting my mate. I will kill him and end his life. That is what I'm intended to do, no what I'm going to do.

I was walking towards Thanatos and with my powers I threw him across the room. He looked shocked and I said in a different voice "Don't you dare touch him?" This voice wasn't like a demon or anything, it was much stronger and much more powerful than a demon. It made Thanatos looking in fear of me. I turned around to look at my mate Jo, he looked astonish and he was in shock. "Daisy I thought you were dead and oh my god, I know what you are? I thought they were all murdered and dead." He said to me still looking stunned.

====================================

Duh Duh Dum!!!
What do you guys think Daisy is?? Any guesses and I bet you never expected this lol.

Pic of Daisy's dress change ------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=HavenAudrey=