Chapter 10

It's getting good so far, I hope y'all like it!!!

Chapter 10

Daisy P.O.V.

I walked into the school and all eyes were on me. Some guys have me wolf whistles, saying I was hot, sexy, and damn I want to tap that. Some girls gave me glares and were calling me a slut and whore. But I just ignored them. I really don't care what they say, they don't know me. I walked towards my locker and before I had a chance to open it, my mate grabbed ahold of me. I can tell he was mad and giving me lustful looks. "What the hell has gotten into you Daze? You changed your look, your not acting like yourself, and no guy is going to ever go near you, so you understand me?" He yelled at me. I grew really furious and let me tell you I was pissed. There is no way in hell he is going to tell me what to do. My eyes turned red and whoa that has never happened to me before. But I liked it, I don't know whatever that was in that vial but I seriously like what it's doing to me.

I pushed him and he flew back hard against the wall where the wall cracked. I went up to him and kneeled down beside him and said, "after how you treated me, rejected me, and now your going to tell me what to do? I'm not the same person you knew. No more you got it "mate"." I said the last part sarcastically. He looked at me with so much shock in his eyes. I patted his head and said, "good boy." I smiled. I got up and walked back to my locker. I grabbed my trigonometry book. I closed my locker door and headed off to class.

I walked into class and I got the feeling that I was being feared and with attention. I liked that feeling so I smiled and walked towards my desk. I sat down and this guy I knew, his name was Dean Harvelle, he came up to me. He smiled and said, "wow Daisy you look hot, I mean sorry you look sexy." I smiled at him, Dean. He wasn't that bad looking, he had green eyes, brown hair, and he was built. "Do you want to go out on a date with me?" He asked me. I replied, "hmmm, I'll have to think about it. I let you know Dr. Sexy." I winked at him and he smiled at me. He went back to his desk and continued staring at me.

Troy was going to be so mad that Dean asked me out but who cares. Troy doesn't care about me and he has Brittany for crying out loud. The teacher came in and gave his lecture. We were all busy with our work. The bell rang and everyone gathered up there stuff. I was the last one and as soon as I was about to leave, the teacher asked me to stay. "Are you doing ok Daisy?" He asked with a concern on his face. "Of course I am, I have never felt better." I nodded and replied. He just nodded and went back to his work. I left the classroom and walked towards my locker.

I grabbed my history book and I closed my locker door. I tired and I saw Troy and Brittany kissing. Ew, they should just go get a room. I started to feel fuzzy and dizzy. I started to feel depressed again and I knew it was what eve that red liquid was going away from my body. I needed to drink another dose again. I felt like I was choking and I held into my chest from lack of breathing. I felt an empty page in my stomach. I was feeling really dizzy and I couldn't barely stand so I held onto the lock for support.

Troy saw what was happening to me. He was about to come over when I starting heading off into the bathroom. I was surprised I managed to run into the bathroom. I got into a stall and leaned up against the door. I dug in my backpack and took out the vial. My hand and body were shaking badly. I drank it and soon enough my body started feeling better. I took deep breaths and I got up. I put the empty vial in my backpack. I have to hide it somewhere so nobody can take this from me. I got out of the stall and walked out of the bathroom. Troy was standing there looking furious. "What do you want, Troy?" I sighed. "What the hell happened back there?" He asked me. "Nothing it's none of your business and if you haven't noticed that I don't give a flying duck what you think. I am something different and you cant hurt me. i wont be hesitate to kill you. You don't even care about me. No one does ." I said and just walked away leaving him shocked.

I finally got done with my update and Merry Christmas and other holidays that people celebrate!!! Love you my furry ones... I'll try to update as soon as possible!!!!