Chapter 14

Another updated chapter!!!!!!

Daisy POV

As soon as the rouges started coming closer to me. A rouge lunged at me and I grabbed him by the throat with my teeth. I bite down really hard and snapped his neck. He fell down on the ground lifeless. Soon enough the other rouges joined in. They all started coming after me. One bit down on my leg cause me to help out in pain. The other one grabbed my tail and started pulling, I yelped. The one that bit my leg I grabbed ahold of his ear and yanked him down. I started clawing the hell out of him. He was howling in pain and I clawed an artery. He fell down while bleeding to death. Another rouge joined in and bit me on the head causing a huge gash. Blood starting trickling down. I pushed him and he flew into a tree. The fifth rouge just watched in fascination. The one that grabbed my tail, I turned around really quick.

I bit down on his stomach and used my teeth to rip a huge chunk out. He died instantly. The other two looked at me in horror as my eyes starting glowing red. They quickly ran off and I yelled at them, "Is that it?? Wow what a bunch of scaredy cats." I laughed and I started limping back to the pack house. I grabbed my clothes that were hiding in a tree trunk. I shifted and put them on. My hand was in pain and I realized it was broken. I snapped it back into place. I didn't cry out in pain or anything. I continued walking and got into the pack house.

Troy was looking furious and he then his eyes soften as soon as he saw my bruises and blood that was trickling down my arm and head. "What the hell happened?" He said panicking. God I just wish he would stop pretending to care. He came up to me and was inspecting me. I just pushed him away and starting walking down the basement hospital room. The pack doctor just looked at me and tended to my wounds. "So are you going to tell me what happened?" Troy said while crossing him arms. "It was 5 rouges and I killed three of them and hurt one. They both ran off." I said. "There you should be healed soon." The pack doctor said while applying the last bandage.

I hopped off the table and walked pass my mate. He was about to grab my arm but I started walking faster to the stairs. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I didn't want to deal with anyone today. I closed my door and locked it. After a few minutes I felt this unbearable pain in my heart. I knew what was happening to me. It was Troy having sex with the pack whore again. I dropped down on the floor and cried out silently, "Somebody help me." I hated this feeling so I decided to grab another vial of what Jo gave me. I struggled and crawled with my might to my hiding spot. I finally made it and grabbed the vial. I was shaking just trying to get it opened. I finally got it opened and drank it. My mind and body starting calming down. I suddenly felt weak and then I struggled to get up. I had to have my dresser to help me up. I struggled walking towards my bathroom and I stood over the toilet. I feel down on my knees and threw up blood. What is going on my body?, I thought to myself. I slowly got up, flushed the toilet, and walked over towards my mirror. I looked like death, I was sickly pale all over, my eyes looked really hollow and red, and blue veins were showing all over my body.

My stomach was growling, just great as long I can still eat. I walked out of my bathroom and towards my door. I unlocked it and opened it up. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and made myself a ham and cheese sandwich. I ate it and then as soon as I got up. I started feeling really dizzy and lightheaded. Everything started spinning and blackening. My brother Ben walked in the kitchen just in the nick of time. "B...bbbb...eeeee...nnn I don't feel so...." Before I had a chance to finish my sentence when I collapsed. "DAISY!!!!" My brother screamed and caught me before I fell on the floor. Then darkness took over once more again!!

Yay another update!!! Sorry if this is short ill try to make it longer ok!!!!! So what do u guys and girls think what's happening to Daisy's body???????

Love yah my furries

Dean_Jo1

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺