Chapter 28

Hello my Sunk Into Depression of Abuse and Rejection fans :)

Pick of the dress Daisy is wearing!!

==Chapter 28==
~~~~Daisy POV~~~~
After Desdemona got me ready, she told me I was a pretty stuffed doll. Yuck, I felt bad for some of those boys and girls who got stuffed. She walked out of the room. Thank god, I was tired of hearing her stuffed doll stories.

I just wish Jo was hear, I miss him badly and I want him near me. I felt this horrible pain all over my body. It was ripping me from the inside. Oh no, I know what this feeling is! Oh god, not now. It was Troy cutting off all of the mate bond with me. I screamed in pain and collapsed on the floor. I was holding my chest with my right hand. I forgot how painful it was. Soon the pain was dying down. I struggled to get up after what happened to me. I'm glad he cut the mate bond with me, I'll have Jo. He is a way better mate than Troy is. I don't care if Jo is a demon. I have a way more connection with Jo.

Just my luck, Thanatos came in the room and looked at me lustfully. 'My what beauty you have. Flawless. I can't wait until your mine." He said to me with a smirk. He thinks he can own me and I snapped, "you don't own me and you never will." That seemed to make him laugh. "My my my dear, you are one fiery one. You are so perfect." Ew, I think I'm going hurl by the way he was looking at me.

He slowly walked up to me and grabbed me roughly. He roamed his dirty ass hands all over me. I can feel his little friend rising. Ew, I thought to myself. He was getting a high off this. He started kissing my neck, shoulder, and chest. "Mmm, I can't wait till I get you." He said to me. Then that's when he knocked me out.

I had awoken up on this cold stone slab with a huge headache. I was tied up and I screamed for him to let me go. "Fucking let me go. Let me go.." I screamed my lungs out. I screamed until my voice became hoarse. No matter how much I struggled, I couldn't get these chains loose. The chains were making my wrist bleed.

It hurt like a bitch I'll tell you that. Oh Jo, where are you? Please come save me! I just hoped he will come save me. Thanatos came up to me and cut my arm to make me bleed. He held out a chalice and my blood poured in it. His eyes went black and red. "Not yet, but almost soon in a bit you will be mine." He drank my blood and some blood leaked from his mouth. His servant Servus walked over to him and wiped the blood that was dripping from his chin.

"Thank you my servant, together my son we will rule over the world. We will make everyone bow down to us. No one can take this away from us. There is no more HIDING IN THIS DARKNESS ANYMORE, NO MORE BEING TRAPPED HERE AND SOME OF US GETTING WEAK WHEN WE STAY THERE FOR PERIODS AT A TIME. WE WILL BE ABLE TO STAY THERE FOREVER. WE WILL RISE AND RULE!" He said while shouting to the other demons. Their evil laughs and cackles roared the whole room up. He looked down at me and smiled evilly and me. "It's all because of you." He said to me.

I was terrified because I know that no one is coming to help me.

Jo POV
I felt this terrible pain that Daisy was feeling. I dropped down on my knees and clutched my chest and body because it hurt so bad. "Jo are you ok? What's happening?" Ben asked me. "It's Daisy, she is in pain. Her first mate is cutting off the mate bond." I said while struggling. Ben grabbed and held onto me. Wow, I never thought I would say this but Ben is actually being nice to me. After the pain died down, he helped me up. "Thanks for helping me." I said to him. "No problem." He said as he shrugged. "I can't wait until we find my sister, I want to get out of this place. It's freaking me the fuck out." Ben said. "You and me both." I said to him. "You should be use to this place, your a demon." He said to me. "You know, after all I known is this place. It still creeps me out in some places. That's the honest truth." I said to him. He looked shocked at me.

I mean it's true. I can't stand how this place is.

We finally passed the hollows and now we have just one more place to pass until we get to her. This place is more horrible than Lucifer's residence. It was filled with demons who love to fuck, torture, and play with their victims. Oh and not to mention eat them too. These were the outcasts, the rebels of hell. They can and will do anything to you without any consequences. Thanatos took them in and they have captured any human and werewolf they can get their hands on. They were not to be messed with. Trust me they are even worse than The Hollows themselves. They live without order and consequence but they all respected Thanatos. The rebels are all brutal killers, they kill just to like the feel of it. Their is no honor to them only the satisfaction of torture, rape, and eating.

I rather become a hollow than to be brutal like them. Their plan is overthrow Lucifer and his other demons followers to rule over earth for eternity. Lucifer got mad at that and banished them from his side of the residence. Thanatos heard about that as he was banished himself too. He hated Lucifer with everything he had. So Thanatos got his own residence and took them all in, the ones who were banished and even some reapers.

He is the great Grim Reaper himself and use to be Lucifer's side kick and greatest weapon to him. Thanatos betrayed him because Thanatos was too greedy with souls and Lucifer gave the humans and werewolves a choice to continue their sinful lives. See Lucifer has order in his domain, he takes the sinful souls into his domain.

I heard Ben yell yuck. "Yuck what is this shit. It's on my shoe." He said and just when he was about to take it off with his hands, I stopped him. "Why did you stop me?" He asked. "This is why." I replied. I wiped it off with my own hands and put it on a demon who was screeching very loudly and painfully. His arm was becoming stiff, this was a way where they can continue to torture their victims. They put them on their hands and feet so they couldn't get away. The reason why it didn't affect me was because I was a reaper. It doesn't affect reapers. "Thanks." Ben said to me. Frankie walked right next to him. I killed the demon. We continued on our way to find Daisy. We still have a ways to go, I just hope we there before it becomes too late.

========================
Yay I updated!!! What do you guys think??? For my fans of the book!!!

==HavenAudrey1==