Chapter 26

Hey my fellow fans!! I'm back with my story yay, uh oh shits about to go down in this chapter!! Oh well I won't rant on because I know you guys want me to write!!!
Chapter 26
Daisy POV
Thanatos looked demonically at me and then he picked me up by my hair. I was so terrified of him that my mind was racing and my whole body was shaking with fear! His face was so close to mine, he began smelling me all over. He kissed me on the cheek and then my lips. He did something that made me terrified even more he began licking my face, "oh my my my you smell so pure and taste so pure too." He said with lust in his voice. "What do you want with me?" I shuddered with a whisper to my voice. He turn me to face him while he still had my hair in his hands. "You will find out soon enough." He smiled evilly that his eyes turned red.
He began carrying me to another room. This one was different, it was a beautiful room but it felt way too evil. The same guy Servus with the bull skeleton mask came in the room. "Get Desdemona to get her ready, we may have company coming soon." He told Servus. Servus picked me up and carried me to a mirror. We walked through the mirror that led to an old evil looking woman, that must be Desdemona. She was wearing a black cloak with a hood, her skull shaped cane, and omg those are the ugliest looking feet I have ever seen.
"My what a beautiful sight you are. I would love to add you to my collection." She said with a evil smirk. She pointed to her collection of stuffed real bodies lining up the wall. It made me want to gag and that's what I did. I threw up. It was disgusting and I can't believe that such a place exists. I don't want to be here any more. I began to cry my eyes out while Desdemona was getting me ready. That evil bitch began laughing at me while I cried. Please, Jo please come and save me.
Jo POV
"Well I work for The Grim Reaper himself. I'm just an apprentice Grim Reaper, I have the same qualities as Death himself but he will be much stronger. When I repeat much stronger, I mean 10x times stronger. He had an eye on Daisy for a while since she was a youngin. He saw on how she is the pure one, the ultimate power for his own. He wanted her and he wants her power. She is the one that restore the balance between good and evil. But if he has her power, he can control the wolves for his army. He wants to take over earth so he can rule. If he rules over earth, trust me he can rule over anything. He told me to make her weak and to make her evil so it brings out her more powerful side with demon blood. That's what I have been doing and that all changed when she became my mate." I explained to them. The wolf named Ben looked at me with hatred, I can defiantly tell he wasn't too fond of me being his future brother-in-law. I just hope we would find her soon, I miss my mate badly. He better not hurt her, cause if he did I would gladly kill him even if it means I have to die along side him. He can still die even though he is death himself. He will just go to another plane of existence and he will be trapped there. In that existence the guardians trap them there and no one has ever escaped from it. That's when I felt a pain across my cheek, yep Ben punched me in the face. I guess I deserve it but I'm trying to make it up to my mate. "That's for my sister." He said madly. "I guess I deserved it." I said to him.
"Damn right you do, I could do so much worse but I won't cause your my sister's mate." He said. Frankie kind of looked a little mad at me. "This is going to be difficult to go in the soul dimension, it requires more power which could make me weak. I'm willing to do that for her. She is my everything. I don't know what I would do without her." I said and that seemed to makes Ben's grumpy cats face soften up, just a bit. "Your willing to do that for my sister?" He asked me. I nodded and replied, "I am."
"Hmm, maybe I would have you as a brother-in-law, just maybe." He mumbled under his breath. We finally got to our destination, a portal to the soul world. The portal was just a stone wall with ancient Latin writings on it in the middle of the forest. Oh god, this is going to hurt. I began to cut my hand to make it bleed. I pressed my palm on the wall and it began to suck some of my life force away. I became to feel weak and faint-like. This was the only way it would stay open long enough for us reapers to go to do our business and then leave.
The portal was opening and I took my hand off it when it opened. I was about to fall over when Ben caught me. "We have to go through. But before we do I need to warn you that this is not a very nice place." I said weakly. He carried me through the portal and I collapsed on the cold stone ground and fainted. Hell again, darkness, my awesome frenemy. Boy, have I missed yah!
After a while I woke up to Ben sitting by me. Wow, he sat with me till I woke up. Geez, that was very nice of him, I'll have to remind myself to send him a postcard. "You sat by me till I woke up. Thanks." I said. "No problem," he said. I tried to get up but couldn't, I was so weak. I need to have a life-force for me to get my strength back soon before I diminish into thin air. This is not going good. Not good at all. I tried to get up but it was way to hard. "Are you ok?" Ben asked me. "No I'm not, opening the portal required much more power than I imagine but I do need a life force right now or else." I answered back. "Or else what?" He asked. "Or else I could die." I said to him. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. Yep, this is going to be more difficult than I thought. We needed to make a decision and we need to make it quick.

Hey my fabulous fans, how are you?? So what's your thoughts so far? Anything in your creative minds!

~Haven_Audrey1~

pic of Thanatos two scythes, his reaper form, his servants mask, and Jo's scythe ----------->>>>>