Chapter 24

I'm so sorry for not updating earlier, but at least I'm updating right now for all you Sunk I to Depression of Abuse and Depression fans out there!!! It's so hectic and I wish I had time to update more and if some of you think that I'm going to delete this story, to answer your question I'm not going to delete this story because I know some people would get mad at me for deleting it without knowing how it ends and what's going on!!!! So into the story ok my fans!!

Chapter 24

Daisy POV

What shocked me in that room was a bunch of amazing art. It lined up the walls and floor. How it lined up was like a huge maze you can get lost in. "You like it." Jo said while hugging me from behind. I smiled at him and he led me into the big room. Everything in the room was so colorful and just perfect. It made me feel so giddily inside.

I saw paintings of wars with dragons, beautiful colorful meadows, and one painting spiked my interest it was a painting of Jo and then I saw the date. This was painted in 1679. Holy shit, I thought to myself. Wow he is old but he still looks the same and still looks young. "Is that you?" I asked him and he replied back, "yes it's me." "Wow you look young and hot back then." I said to him while smiling. "What you talking about I'm still hot and young." He said to me while flexing his arm muscles and smiling his cute ass smile. I just laughed.

He led me out of the room and then we went into the kitchen to get something to eat. He pulled out a bunch of pans and ingredients. I was wondering what he was making us. He began baking and cooking. The smell was good but made me want to throw up. There was seriously something wrong with me but I didn't care.

Jo must have sensed something was wrong with me because he turned and looked at me. He seemed so sad. I didn't want him to feel bad so I got up and wrapped my arms around him. I leaned into him with my cheek touching his back. I inhaled his scent, it smelled so wonderful and intoxicating. I kissed his back and he moaned. I smiled.

He finished cooking and he set down plates for us. He served us up some food. I didn't feel like eating so I put some food in my mouth so he wouldn't feel bad. He must have noticed that because he took my plate away.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, I haven't been feeling good and I feel so psychically and emotionally drained." I said to him sadly. He leaned into me and kissed me. I moaned. He was kissing me harder and soon enough his hands began roaming all over my body. His right hand cupped my left breasts. He squeezed gently making me gasp.

I gently played with his hair with my hands. We kissed until we couldn't breathe anymore. His lips let go off my lips and he we were breathing hard. His forehead rested against my forehead.

I looked deeply into his eyes and he looked into mine. You could see the love he had for him in his beautiful eyes. He picked me up bridal style and led me into the backyard. I saw a bunch of beautiful colorful trees. It was like I was in heaven, almost. The scene was literally breathtaking. I couldn't believe my eyes that something like actually exist. I was so willing to die but slowly Jo was mending my heart. But I still knew inside I wanted to die to see my parents, I missed them dearly.

Don't worry mom and dad I will see you guys soon. I know you guys really miss me. I miss you guys too. I thought to myself.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I never realized that I had a gag in my mouth and I was blind folded. My hands were tied up and then I heard Jo screaming at someone, "Don't you dare hurt her? Keep your fucking filthy hands off her." I started screaming at the top of my lungs. I didn't know what was happening to me. The stranger that had me spoke, "you were suppose to bring her to the master, just you wait Jo the master will hear about this?" He sounded so angry and I was so scared.

Soon enough I was being picked up and I screamed for Jo to save me. "SHUT UP BITCH." The stranger that held me roughly. I began crying and tears leaked my face. He could t take it anymore so he knocked me. Soon enough I welcome the darkness once again. Guess it's lights out for me.

Jo POV

"Damn it. Please don't hurt her. I can't live without her." I said to myself. My eye, face, and ribs hurt because that stupid bastard punched and kicked me. I slowly got myself up and literally had to drag myself to the kitchen. I tended to my wounds.

As soon as I sat down I was so angry because my fucking boss had to send someone to kidnap her. I was so pissed and angry at him.

I couldn't take it anymore. I knew what I had to do, I am going to kill my boss and take back my mate. Yeah I said my mate. I never knew I could love until she came along. As soon as I first saw her in the woods I felt a spark. I felt love for the very first time.

The reason why she couldn't feel any sparks is because she was still connected to that jackass who rejected her.

I even felt so terrible for draining her life away, I had to do it because if I didn't my boss would kill her instantly to gain her power she had. It was the purest power in the history of our prophecy.

She was the pure light. The one who could save us all from that evil bastard.

I will get you back Daisy if its the last thing ill do and my last dying breath.

______________________

Duh duh duh!!! Big shocker right! I finally revealed her second chance mate, so what so you guys think? I'm so sorry if I didn't update sooner, I feel so bad. Ill try to update soon my fans!!!

Oh another thing RIP TO ROBIN WILLIAMS, he was such an amazing and funny actor, he will truly be missed!!! Heaven once again has gained another talented angel!!!

Dean_Jo1