Chapter 5

sorry if its taking so long with the updates, im babysitting and so busy.... well on to the story :D

Chapter 5

Daisy P.O.V.

I just let Zach hug me and hold me. I started sobbing and held onto to him tighter. I just felt like I was falling apart. My life was just shit and I don't want to live in it anymore. I didn't want to talk about it because I don't like to bring up that, I know its all my fault. What did I do so wrong to deserve this kind of life? I prayed to God just take me out of this life. I soon fell asleep in his arms. Zach layed me down on the bed gently and covered me up. He left the room and I awoken about 2 hours later. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my daily ritual. I was cutting my arm and it may sound weird or scary to you but it helps me cope with hard life and every day stresses.

As soon as I got done, I cleaned up the blood mess and walked out. I fell onto my bed, closed my eyes, and fell asleep again. I awoken up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up rubbing my head and then I noticed blood on my bed and arm. Shit, I muttered to myself. I started taking my sheets off my bed and wiped away the blood on my mattress. I took off my shirt and wiped my arm cleaned. I looked in my closet for a long white sleeved shirt and put it on. I hauled my bedding to the laundry room and washed it till all the blood came off. I dried my bedding and hauled it back into my room and made my bed.

That's when Troy came in and he looked frantic, "I smelled blood, what happened?" I looked at him strangely because why was he concerned about me when he had Brittany and then I spoke up, "Nothing Alpha, I just had an accident, none of it important, and it was nothing, sir." I looked down and he growled, "Why do you call me alpha?" I spoke up again, "It's because you are and nothing else, sir." He huffed and left the room shaking his head. Hmm, that was strange and then I forgot I was suppose to make the pack food. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and made them some eggs, toasts, and sausage. I was done making breakfast when Zach came out and looked at me strangely. He asked me, "Daisy why are you wearing a long sleeved shirt on a hot day like this?" I was hesitate and I made up a lie, "If I do wear a short sleeve everyone will pick on me, so I'm covering up my body as much as I can Zach. You should know how everyone treats me here. In case if you haven't noticed, I'm not really pretty or anything, I'm ugly, fat, pathetic, and weak." I looked down with a sad expression. Zach cupped my face and said to me softly, "Daisy you are not any of those things. Fuck, I really wish I can say something to them and make them regret talking to and treating you like this. You don't deserve this at all, You deserve better u know." He pulled my forehead to his and then kissed me on the cheek. I wish that Zach was my mate. But I know he is going to forget about me when he finds his mate. Then, I'm going to be all alone and when that time comes I'll be ready to kill myself. I swear it on my life. Besides, if I do this, no one will miss me anyways. I'm the one in the pack that no one likes, and I deserve all of this.

I sighed and Zach left the kitchen. The pack got done eating and I cleaned up every thing. Today was Saturday and Now I'm going to get my music teacher's guitar, he said I can use it and if it got broken I don't have to replace it. I went upstairs to my room which was the attic that had a walk in bathroom and pulled on my grey sweater. I walked downstairs and put the door. I was walking towards the school and I always feel that same presence watching me. So I started walking faster to the school.

Unknown P.O.V.

I stared at her and I always knew she would be perfect. She is vulnerable and I knew things that she don't. She was the perfect target and I knew nobody in her pack would miss her. They don't even care about her, so I'm going to be her savior and help her gets what she wants. I know exactly what she wants. She wanted to die and I'm going to give it to her no matter what it takes.

It's only a matter of time and as I was still in the shadows, I was still watching her and she knew she was being followed. So I sunk myself deeper in the shadows. She continued to walk and it was such a shame I have to do this, she was a real beauty too. I will meet her soon and I disappeared into dust.

Daisy P.O.V

I walked into the school and headed off into the music teachers room. I walked beside and next thing I know I heard moans coming from it. Then the door opened and I gasped at what I saw. I saw Principal Sandy and Mr. Guillermo making out. They say me and they were freaking out. "IIIIII am s....oo sorry." I stuttered. Principal Sandy put her top back on and waked out of the room. Mr. Guillermo sighed and rubbed his head, "No, I'm sorry. I knew you were coming today and if your thinking yes that Principal Sandy is my mate. She always was and always will be." I was about to cry when he said that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said. I wish I had a mate like that. Mr. Guillermo was staring at me and must have seen that because he went up to me and gave me a big hug. "I know it's hard that your mate rejected you. You don't deserve that Daisy, not at all. Here is my guitar I'm let you use." He handed me his guitar and he walked me out the door.

I walked out of the school and there was that same dark presence again. I must be going crazy or something, I thought to myself. I contiuned walking the miles from the pack house. I soon got to the house and went inside. I went up the stairs and put the guitar down. I then walked back down the stairs and saw my mate and Brittany cuddling on the couch watching Lady and the Tramp. I looked sad and wish that was me, but I knew it wasn't going to happen. I soon saw my brother walking in with Frankie and I cowered myself in the corner with my head down. My brother gave me a mean look and I saw Frankie smile at me. I smiled back at her. Hmm, I wonder why Frankie would like someone like me. I was a nobody, the one who killed her parents, and the loser of the pack. I just wish I could end my life right then and there. 

I saw my mate and them kissing and making out, I couldn't stand to watch this. So I went up the stairs and got out the guitar and started playing. I don't care if they hear me or not, I was going to be dead soon. I started playing and singing Going Under by Evanescence. 

"Going Under"

Now I will tell you what I've done for you -

50 thousand tears I've cried.
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -
And you still won't hear me.
(going under)
Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.
Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)
Not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom

I'm dying again

I'm going under (going under)
Drowning in you (drowning in you)
I'm falling forever (falling forever)
I've got to break through
I'm going under

Blurring and stirring - the truth and the lies.
(So I don't know what's real) So I don't know what's real and what's not (and what's not)
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore

I'm dying again

I'm going under (going under)
Drowning in you (drowning in you)
I'm falling forever (falling forever)
I've got to break through

I'm...

So go on and scream
Scream at me I'm so far away (so far away)
I won't be broken again (again)
I've got to breathe - I can't keep going under

I'm dying again

I'm going under (going under)
Drowning in you (drowning in you)
I'm falling forever (falling forever)
I've got to break through

I'm going under (going under)
I'm going under (drowning in you)
I'm going under

I got done singing and playing. I started putting the guitar away and wiped a few tears away from my eyes. Then I looked up and saw Troy staring at me in amazment by my door. I quickly put away the guitar and ran out the room. I ran out the door and into my favorite spot in the woods. I cried out my eyes and then I was walking into the cave I discovered as a kid. It has its own water fall and spring that led into a tunnel. I thought to myself this is where and how I'm going to kill myself. I took a deep breath and I was about ready to jump in when I heard my mate screaming at me, "DAISY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING?" He looked shocked and hurt at the same time.I didn't say anything, I just stood there and I wanted to say something but nothing would come out. He sighed and collapsed on the ground with his head on his knees. I dont get the big deal he had Brittany. So why worry about me, I'm nothing. He looked up at me and said, "well are you just going to stand there or answer me?" "Why should I, no one will miss me, not even you?" I said while walking out. He looked shocked. I walked out and leaned up against the tree and cried. Shit, my plan didn't work. Why did he even have to follow me, why couldn't he just let me die in peace. 

wow big shocker chapter ending. but none of you guys expected that one coming now, did you? Im finallyt glad i got this one up and im still going to continue this story even though it has no comments. So any Evanescence fans out there give me a shout out and tell me whats your fav song by them?

So what do you guys think so far??????

OH PIC OF BEN ON THE SIDE ----------------------------------------------->

AND THE GOING UNDER SONG BY EVANESCENCE. THE SONG OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!