Chapter 16

Sorry if I took forever to upload!!!

I must feel hated now :( but I will make it up to you guys..... I might be moving somewhere else and everything has be so busy!!!!!

Chapter 16

Daisy POV

I can feel a darkness surrounding me and I didn't even feel scared. I embraced it actually, this is how I always wanted to feel was this pain and darkness. I deserve every minute of it. I wish things were different but I know they were not.

I had a hard time waking up. My eyes fluttered opened. I turned to look and adjusted my vision to find my best friend Zach sleeping on the chair next to me. I smiled and coughed. Zach's eyes opened up and he looked really hurt and scared. He came over to me and crawled on the bed. He came up to me and held onto me closely for dear life. He started sobbing and I sobbed with him. "I didn't think you would wake up. I cant lose my best friend, my other half. Your the macaroni to my cheese." He said between sobs. I looked confused, "what happened? How long was I out?" He looked up at me and replied, "you fainted and were out for 2 weeks." I looked at him in shock. Geez, for 2 weeks I was out.

"The pack doctor said your dying and they can't find out why." He said to me. I'm dying, yes I was screaming inside of my head, this is what I wanted. I really don't care if I die, I want to die. I will finally be at peace with my mom and dad. I know they are waiting for me and I will be there for you mom and dad. I really miss you guys and I will see you soon.

"Oh!" Was all I said to Zach. He looked at me concerned and realized what I wanted. He looked hurt and sad. He didn't say anything. I don't know why he is not saying anything at all. Maybe he doesn't argue with me or talk me out if it because I will get the last word in. He just did something that wasn't suspected, he kissed me on the lips and I was shocked. But I kissed him back harder. When he got done kissing me, he got up from the bed, and said something that made me fearful inside. He said, "I will find a way to save you and keep you alive. Even if it kills me." He left the room leaving me stunned. No, I was panicking inside. I didn't want to saved. Why is everyone trying to save me when I don't deserve it.

I got up from the bed and struggled to stand. Well 2 weeks in bed and not using my legs it's going to be a struggle to walk at first. I struggled to walk towards the mirror. I looked at what I saw and I saw a girl who looked like death. Geez, I looked terrible but I pushed it aside. I walked right out of the room and upstairs. I walked towards the kitchen cause I was hungry. I was still in the hospital gown but I didn't care. I dug in the fridge and grabbed some salad out of there. I ate it and I was on my way to my room when I saw my brother Ben looking at me in shock.

"Your awake. Thank god, I was getting worried that you wouldn't wake up. I'm so glad you awake sis......." He was about to say I love you sis before I cut him off. "Save it for someone who cares." I said. "Please forgive me sis, please. I need you to forgive, I can't live without you." He got on his knees and pleaded and begged. "Seriously you expect me to forgive you when you hurt, abused, and neglected me. You seriously don't know how I felt waking up everyday of my life wishing that this godforsaken nightmare would end. But nope it wouldn't after all the beatings I took and me being thrown around like a fucking rag doll. You seriously have no idea how dead inside I am do you? Well it's all your fault, the packs, and that fucking pathetic excuse of a mate I have and he cant even keep his fucking dick in his pants. Yeah I hope you are hearing that Troy because all of you are going to get it. I will get you back for what all of you fucking did to me and it will be when you least expect it. Only Zach was there for me. I will put him before all of you." I yelled and stormed out of there.

I need that vial and I need it now. I walked right into my room and closed the door. I locked it and took the vial out of my secret hiding place and drank it. As soon as it hit the right spot it felt like I was floating on clouds. I loved it. I hide the empty vial and went into my bathroom. I took off the hospital gown and I realized that my bones were showing. I don't care so I took a long hot shower. I got out and suddenly I vent over the toilet and threw up. After I threw up I got up and walked towards the sink to rinse out my mouth. I turned off the water and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked towards my closet and pulled on a long white shirt that fit like a mini dress. I put on my purple Victoria secret g-string panties. I pulled on my brown leather cowboy boots on. I put my leather wrist cuff on and my bangles. I took my necklace and put it on my neck. I applied my smokey eyeshadow on my eyes. I scrunched and fluffed my hair and blowed dried it.

I unlocked my door and took out the guitar my music teacher let me borrow. I started playing and singing Broken by Seether (Feat. Amy Lee)

"Broken (feat. Amy Lee)"

I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away

I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore.

The worst is over now and we can breathe again

I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away

There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

[2x]

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open

And I don't feel like I am strong enough

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away

You don't feel me here anymore

The last part I cried in my arms. I felt so dead inside and I don't even want to be here on this earth anymore. Why do I have to suffer this terrible fate? Why do I have to live and they died? It's not fair. It's really not fair. I started crying harder.

Yay finally uploaded this chapter so anyone tell me what you think of it so far, I really do hope you love it!!!!

Love you my furries

Dean_Jo1

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺