Chapter 7

Hey y'all I'm back and this is a new chapter, so lets get going with the story my furry loves :)

Chapter 7

Daisy P.O.V

I woke up at 10 and the day is Sunday today. I got up from the bed and made my way down into the kitchen to make the pack their breakfast. I made them some biscuits and gravy. I got done cooking and set up the table for them. The pack was piling in and they sat down. I left the room because I wasn't allowed to eat with them. Zach came in the kitchen and sat down next to me with his plate. "I know your not allowed to eat with the pack, so I'm going to eat with you." Zach said and smiled at me. I smiled back and started eating. We joked around and laughed but inside I knew I was still hurting.

Zach helped me out with cleaning and washing like he always does. We got done and I was heading up to my room. "Hey I was wondering if I can hear you sing?" Zach asked shyly. I smiled and nodded my head yes. We went up the stairs and into my room. I got out the guitar and sang Better Than Me By Hinder.

"Better Than Me" by Hinder

I think you can do much better than me

After all the lies that I made you believe

And guilt kicks in and I start to see

The edge of the bed where your nightgown used to be

I told myself I won't miss you

But I remembered what it feels like beside you

I really miss your hair in my face

And the way your innocence tastes

And I think you should know this

You deserve much better than me

While looking through your old box of notes

I found those pictures I took that you were lookin' for

If there's one memory I don't want to lose

That time at the mall, you and me in the dressing room

I told myself I won't miss you

But I remembered what it feels like beside you

I really miss your hair in my face

And the way your innocence tastes

And I think you should know this

You deserve much better than me

The bed I'm lying in is getting colder

Wish I never would've said it's over

And I can't pretend

I won't think about you when I'm older

'Cause we never really had our closure

This can't be the end

I really miss your hair in my face

And the way your innocence tastes

And I think you should know this

You deserve much better than me

I really miss your hair in my face

And the way your innocence tastes

And I think you should know this

You deserve much better than me

And I think you should know this

You deserve much better than me

And I think you should know this

You deserve much better than me

And I think you should know this

You deserve much better than me

And I think you should know this

I got done singing and Zach just sat there looking stunned. He finally spoke up and said, "Wow that was amazing. You have a very beautiful voice." "Thanks" I said and smiled. "So when did you get so good at singing and playing the guitar? How come you never told me, I thought we were best friends?" He asked with so much sadness in his voice. "Aww Zach, I'm sorry I never told anyone of this. I really don't think I deserve to be happy. But with music it makes me sane and it is always there when you need it the most" replied back.

Zach nodded his head with understanding. I got up and went into my closet. I dug around my closet for clothes to wear. I found my grey shirt and hoodie. I closed my closet and went to my drawer to find my grey lounging pants. I set my clothes on my bed and Zach was trying to figure out how to play the guitar. I chuckled. "What's so funny?" He asked with a smile on his faces. "You trying to play it, I learned from YouTube videos and self taught myself. It's not that hard. I have been playing for 3 years." I replied.

"We'll I'm going to take a shower." I said to Zach. He nodded and left my room. I closed my door and walked into the bathroom. I closed my bathroom door and undressed. I set the water temperature and walked in. I started washing my body up and I love my shampoo its vanilla and raspberries. I love vanilla and raspberries. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail. I put my hood up. I put away the guitar and walked out of my room. I headed downstairs and went out the back door. I saw the pack members training and I wish I could join them but I wasn't allowed too, the alpha said. So I usually walk towards the school and they let me use the gym.

I secretly work out on my own. I went towards the gym door and used the extra key that the gym teacher gave me. I help him out sometimes and I walked in the shower room and got dressed in short shorts and a tight tank top even though I'm not allowed to wear it because I look ugly. I went to the I-home and plugged in my iPod and I turned on the song We Own It (Fast $ Furious) By 2 Chainz feat. Wiz Khalifa. I was climbing up the rope and down the rope. After I did that a few times. I was going for my run. When I do run I tend to over due it. I started running and kept on running. I run until I couldn't run anymore and then I ran for one more mile. After I got done I started using the lifts and I lifted 30 reps.

I got done working out and I turned off my iPod and went into the shower room. I went to my locker and grabbed my clothes. I grabbed a towel from the rack and I took a shower to clean off the sweat. I got out and started drying myself off. I put my clothes on and gathered up my things. I went to the gym door and walked outside. I closed the door and locked it. I looked at the time on my watch and it was 5:00. Shit, I muttered to myself. I have to get home in order to cook for the pack. So I ran home and went into the kitchen. I started making meatloaf, mash potatoes, and corn for them.

They got done eating and I cleaned everything up. As soon as I was about to go to my room, I heard noises coming from Troy's room. Then I heard moaning and I heard Brittany's voice saying, "Mark me Troy. Please, mark me." My heart sank and I felt this sharp pain inside of me when I heard Troy say, "Ok my love I will mark you." I almost felt what he was about to do when I just dropped and screamed in agony. Soon enough Troy and Brittany came out naked and the rest of the pack. I couldn't take it anymore so I got up, grabbed a knife from the kitchen, and headed out for the back door ignoring Troy calling out to me. I ran to my usual spot to cry out.

I didn't care anymore, I wanted to die. I didn't want to live this life anymore. So I knew what I had to do, I was going to end it here and now. I brought the knife up to my chest and just as I was about to plunge it into my chest. A voice spoke up and it startled me. This voice sounded dark and dangerous.

Yay finally updated another chapter. We are just about to get to the good part. Yay its going to be exciting for you guys to know what Daisy has in store. Just going to have to wait and see. Well see yah my furry loves.

OH GOING TO PUT UP THE 2 Chainz SONG SOON

------------------------------->>>>>>>