Chapter 6

Hello my furry loves!! So how is everyone's week so far!!!

Chapter 6

Troy P.O.V

I stood there shocked and unable to say anything because of what my mate said. Wow she really wanted to die that bad, it was by sheer luck that I followed her before she killed herself. When we were younger, she use to be so full of life. Every little thing intrigue her. If it was a butterfly or just a simple fly she would look at all of it a certain way. I just wish that I can look at it the way she does.

Flashback

I see little 7 year old Daze just trying to catch butterflies and jumping up and down. It was cute to see her that way. She was laughing and having a jolly good time. She finally caught one and I walked up to her and said, "Hey Daze, What you doing?" She giggled, that was a nickname for her. She liked that nickname. "I'm just catching some bufferflies. I caught one too." She said and giggled. She can't said say butterflies yet but it was cute.

She opened her hand for me to see, yep right then and there was a very beautiful purple butterfly in her hand. She smiled cheesy at me. She was so proud of herself and happy. I wanted her to stay that way too. It made me smile and happy that she was smiling and happy.

It made my heart feel so warm and giddily inside. I hope one day that she was my mate. Our parents talked about mates and I really do hope she is mine one day. I don't want anyone else but her.

End of flashback

I was about ready to cry at that memory. I use to stick up for her all the time even when older kids were being me to her. I would go to the ends of the earth to make sure she is safe. I had to go and mess that up, man I'm such a f*cking idiot sometimes. Now I was all about self image and had a reputation I had to maintain. I signed and just left the cave.

Daisy P.O.V

I went into my room and didn't even come out. I didn't even want to eat, I don't feel like doing anything but just keep my mind on nothing. I was just lying in bed just staring at the ceiling. When I came back inside I saw Zach and cried into his arms. Zach is my comfort right now until he meets his mate. I know I cry a lot but I just don't feel happy anymore. I feel so dead inside. I have nothing left to live for anyways.

I have nobody and nobody wants me. Sometimes I wish I would just runaway but why should I. I don't deserve a happy life. I only deserve a life of misery, punishment, and blame. I got up from the bed and got out the guitar and strummed a few notes. I was writing a song. I only got the chorus down and the first verse. It's like a puzzle fitting pieces together.

I self taught myself to play the guitar. I always go to the music room and look up YouTube videos on How to Play The Guitar. The rest just came naturally to me. I have a sheet music book that I write for guitar tabs. Music is my life and it helps out sometimes with the way I feel. It lets it all my anger and sadness. Well here is my first verse and chorus I have wrote:

I can't live my life

Anytime I try

You always push me aside.

I don't know why.

But I'm wasting up inside.

Why should I live

Just for you to do just what you did.

I'm living in this hell

Of course it all has to do

with you as well.

I'm broken inside

Leave me alone to die.

I don't even feel alive.

I'm giving up and you know why.

I'm just so broken inside.

I only got that far in my song, it's still a work in progress. As soon as I was about to sing, Zach came into my room and interrupted me. He looked shocked , "I didn't know you can sing and write music. Your voice is amazing yesterday." "Thanks, I love music. I'm sorry for not telling you but that would make me be even more bullied and teased." I said. Zach hugged me and said, "I won't let anyone do that to you. Ever, this has to stop." I looked at him and shook my head yes. He kissed me on the forehead and left. I put the guitar down and I was about to go the bathroom to do my daily ritual but Ben came in. "What do you want Ben? If you came here to yell or hit me, you better do it. Because I'm done and tired." I sighed and he just looked really hurt and shocked.

He rubbed his head and just shook his head. He just walked out of my room. I went up to my door, closed, and locked it. I then walked in my bathroom and I started cutting. I cleaned up the mess and took a nice long warm shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I wiped the fog from the mirror and I looked at myself. I really didn't like what I saw. Everyone is right, I look really ugly and disgusting. Why can't I just be with mom and dad? Why did they have to leave me here alone? Just why? I looked down and started drying myself off. I put on a pare of black pajama pants and my baggy white shirt. I dried off my hair and I just went and laid on my bed. I pull the covers over me and soon the darkness of sleep took over me.

I was being taken over the forces of a nightmare. It's the same one I always dream of.

Nightmare

"Please don't hit me. I'm so sorry brother, I saint mean to kill mom and dad." I begged. Please, bam another hit came my way. No matter how much I have begged he would hit and punch me harder. "You killed mom and dad, you deserve this and you will deserve this for the rest of your life." He yelled at me. I cried and begged. And I still got lashed but this time harder

Then Troy came in and I thought I was going to be saved. But that didn't happen at all. He just stood there smirking at my pain and misery.

My brother grabbed me by the hair and grabbed my face roughly with his hands. He pointed my face and there was two dead bodies lying there. There was blood everywhere and I know it was my dead parents. He hit me on the head and yelled, "LOOK, WHAT YOU DID TO THEM? YOU KILLED THEM AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT." I just sat there and crawl over to them. "I'm so sorry mom and dead, I didn't mean to kill you guys. I'm so so so sorry." I cried out. And Troy and My brother were coming towards me to punish me so more..........

End of Nightmare

I bolted up screaming with sweat dripping from my face. I was breathing hard. I was about to put my head down when I heard a knock on my door. That's when I smelled him, it was Troy. "Hey Daisy, I heard you scream. Are you ok? Please, open up." I sighed and got up from the bed. I walked towards the door, unlocked it, and opened it up. I saw Troy's face it was the look of worried.

He should go and be worried about Brittany. He barged right in, searching everywhere. "Where are they?" He said frantically. I crossed my arms with a stern look. "Nobody is in here. I had a nightmare. It's no big deal. Can you please get out of my room and go back to Brittany? I'm tired and I need sleep." I said. He sighed and just left. I closed my door and lock it. I slid down and put my knees up and put my head down. I sighed and rocked side to side.

I started yawning and went back to my bed to sleep.

Ok I finally updated another chapter. Yay. If you guys think this story is boring you can tell me? But the best parts are coming and I think you guys are going to be in for a shock of the rest of your lives. Lol just kidding but it's really going to get really interesting. See yah soon my furry loves!!!