Chapter 20

Yay another update!!! I'm so sorry if I never updated!!! I feel really bad :'( I have been having many personal problems lately!!!! :'( it sucks!!! But oh well, I'll update just for you guys!!!

Chapter 20

Daisy POV

I woke up the next morning and oh great just what I needed. It's a school day and more people that I hate are going to be there. My body was aching really badly and I had a really bad headache. I looked at my ceiling for a bit and then I turned around and saw my best friend still sleeping by me. It was cute and he was snoring. He looked so peaceful laying there with his arms hugging my pillow.

I smiled and ran my fingers threw his shiny, short dark brown hair. He smiled back at that. I leaned against him winching and whispered in his ear, "Zach, it's time to wake up for school our own personal hell. Zach." He opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me. "Did you have a good night sleep?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes. He just smiled even more like he had won the lottery. Then he had a hurtful look on his face.

He finally got off my bed and left my room. I slowly got off my bed and felt thr most excruciating pain I have ever felt. It was hard to walk, I struggled to get to my bathroom to shower. My bones were cracking and snapping as I walked. I felt like screaming out in agony. I had a hard time trying to get my clothes off because I felt another crack and snap in my arm. It hurt like a motherfucker. My body was starting to hurt and ache really bad. I started whimpering out in pain. I finally got my shirt and bra off. I gasped at what I saw in the mirror. It was beyond horror. If all your worst fears have come true this would be 10 times as worse than that.

My body was so deathly pale and my bones were showing really bad. I almost looked like a skeleton as you can say. My veins were a dark blue and tears were streaming from my eyes. My face looked deathly pale and hollow. There was no life in my eyes at all. My eyes had dark dark baggies and they look all sunken. Something was sucking the life right out of me and I don't know what is sucking the life out of me.

I had a hard time trying to take off my short shorts and fishnet tights. I also had a hard time trying to take off my g-string panties. As soon as I bent over one last time, I heard a huge crack and another bone snapped in my back. Now that was painful. I screamed in terror as I fell on my floor. I started crying and screaming some more because every time I had moved, my bones kept on cracking and snapping in my body.

The door opened and I saw Zach there looking all panicky. He finally saw at my whole naked body and the look on his face was not something I had wanted to see. He gasped. It was pain, hurt, and worried 20 times worse. He slid down onto the floor against the wall. He lifted up his knees to his chest and buried his head into his hands and cried his eyes out. He finally spoke to me and said, "Why are you letting this happen to yourself? I mean look at you." I turned away from him and then he finally yelled at me, "GO LOOK AT YOURSELF. YOU LOOK SICK AND YOU LOOK WORSE THAN THE REAPER HIMSELF."

I didn't know what to say, I just started crying my eyes out even more. It hurt to cry even. It took so much energy out at me. Then he said the words to me that will literally break my heart and truly make me feel alone. He said, "I'm sorry but I can't let yourself give up and stop fighting. I can't see this anymore. I'm done." He got up and was about to leave when I heard two other gasps. He left and there I saw my ex mate and my brother look at me the same way that Zach looked at me. My brother couldn't take it anymore and he looked like he was about ready to throw up.

I felt like I had to throw up and I was slowly getting myself up. More bones started cracking and snapping. I screamed really loudly. Troy and my brother finally came over to me and helped me up to the toilet. Even when they touched me I winched in pain. I began throwing up blood. Troy and my brother had to look away. It felt like I was throwing up my guts and my whole insides. It burned when I threw up too. I began throwing up more. Tears were falling down on my eyes because it hurt.

"What is happening to you Daisy? Please, just tell me what is happening to you?" My brother Ben said sadly. I looked at him and I didn't say anything because I didn't know it myself. I finally said, "I don't know myself but who cares just let me die." "Fuck that, I'm not going to let you die, Daisy. I don't give a shit if you hate me or not. I'm not going to let you die. Don't you fucking ever say that again, you understand.? I don't want you to say that again. Your my sister and you will always be my sister no matter what." He said loudly. I cried my eyes out because I don't know if he is going to hurt me again. Troy took a cup off my cupboard and filled the cup with my blood throw up. I don't know what's he going to do with that. I gave him that look and he said, "I'm going to give it to the pack doctors to see if they can find out anything."

I was going to get up but my bones kept on snapping and cracking and making me scream out more. Ben lifted my naked body off the floor, winched out in pain, and carried me to the pack doctor. I leaned my head against his shoulder for support. I felt so weak and tired. Troy followed behind. While we were on our way to the pack doctor I can heard the gasps of the pack members as they looked at me. It was the look of feeling guilty, pity, and sorry. Pfft, like I need there pity. I can see my brother's mate Frankie's eyes and she started crying. I knew she really liked me. She was one of the few who never made fun or bullied me.

We made it to the pack doctors and I can hear there gasps and the look of horrors on their faces. One of them dropped there test tube. "Take her and put her on the bed." The female pack doctor said. Ben gently put me on the bed and it still hurt. She gently put a hospital gown on me. I laid on the bed on my side.

The softness of the mattress made my body feel a little bit better. I yawned and said, "I'm really tired." The male pack doc said, "I am going to give you a sedative to help you sleep ok." I nodded my head in pain. I heard Troy saying to the pack doctor, "can you look at this for me? Can you find out what it causing her life to drain away?" The pack doctor said, "yes I will."

I felt the needle go into my arm and soon enough I felt the sedative taking effect. I closed my eyes and let the darkness take me again. Geez, I swear I go through this a lot. This is probably my fifth or sixth time in the pack hospital room.

_________________________

I uploaded another chapter for you!!! I feel so bad for Daisy and the way her life is draining out. She taking a turn for the worst. It makes me sad to see her in her worst pain :'(

I'm truly sorry if I didn't upload earlier but I did upload for my fans!!!

Pic of how she looks like sick but worse---------------------->>>>>>>>

Love y'all

Dean_Jo1

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺