Chapter 15

I'm sorry I'm taking forever to upload I'm so dang busy and being really busy sucks :( I feel like a failure to you all my furries :( just remember that I love you all!!!

Chapter 15

Ben POV

As soon as I saw Daisy fainted, my life was recked, I couldn't lose my sister not at all. This had me really freaking out and I didn't care what it took. I will do anything for my sister. I shook my head, I'm such an asshole to her. She doesn't deserve any of the abuse. For now on, I though to myself, I'm so going to be the best brother in the world to her. She deserved everything in the whole wide world and I will make sure she is happy. No more tears for her.

I saw her sleeping on the hospital bed and just her in a hospital bed made tears form in my eyes. It hurt so much because I want her happy and healthy, not suffering and lying down in this bed. She shouldn't have to be in this damn bed hooked up to IVs and a machine just to keep track of her heart rate. No family should have to go through something like this. Just then the so - called player alpha came rolling in. I rolled my eyes. "So how is my mate?" He asked concerned.
Sounds like Deja Vu all over again.

"Now she is your mate after you fucked Brittany, the pack whore and pack home-wrecker. You know dude your pathetic, you think your the fucking king that should rule the whole world and we should all bow down to you huh?? My sister deserve someone who makes her happy and not so fucking depressed all the damn time to the point where ending her life is the only fucking option left. Oh and guess what I found out, what the pack doctor told me." I said furiously and took ahold of her wrist and put her wrists in front so he can see. He looked so shocked and hurt. tears were forming from his eyes. "She fucking cuts herself. The cuts are not even faint, she cuts really deep that leave scars. Who knows that one day she may cut an artery and she bleeds to death? And guess whose fault that would be, ours? That's right it's ours." I finally got done yelling and sighed. Then I said something that I really hated saying, "We're killing her."

He didn't say anything but just collapsed on the floor crying. I can't believe we are killing my sister. My heart sank like a ship in the ocean. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore so I started sobbing harder. The pack doctor came in and she answered, "I really can't find anything in her system it's so weird and strange because her body is failing her. Something is sucking the life out of her, I have no idea how many days or weeks she has left." I stood there shocked because of what she said. The pack doctor left the room. My sister is dying. No, I can't let her die and my sister is letting herself die. It's all because of what we did to her that she doesn't want to live anymore.

What have we done? I said to myself. I looked over at Troy and his eyes were is shocked because of what the doctor said. I knew he couldn't take it anymore because he left and I didn't care that he left. I was so pissed off at him and myself. The only thing that mattered was getting my sister her strength back. I heard her still breathing and sleeping. She looked so peaceful and beautiful.

(Flashback)
I saw Daze holding some beautiful flowers. She was wearing a pink sundress with pigtails and her yellow shoes. She was smiling like she won the lottery.

"These are fur you buffer." She said as she handed me them. I took them and smiled back at her. "Thank you my dear sister." I said.

"Can we pwease pway tag buffer?" She begged. "Ok. But your it." I said while tagging her. She giggled and was chasing after me. I giggled and boy did she run fast for her age. I was trying to keep my breath when she tagged me. "Tag your it." She said and giggled. I finally tagged her after 12 minutes of running which seemed like hours. She collapsed on the ground and I collapsed next to her.

"Some peeple are so mean to me. They tell me I'm ugwe and stupid." She said sadly. It hurt me that some people are like that to her. She is special to me and Im her older brother. It made me hurt and sad, I would do anything for my sister, I would stick up for her. "Let me at them, I will beat them up for you sissy. You are not ugwee and stupid. They are just jellwus that you are beautiful and smart. With your smile you can light up a whole room. I'm your big brother and I got your back. I promise." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

(End of flashback)

I just say there in that memory because I didn't keep that promise but I will. I sure will keep this promise because she is the only family I have left.

Yay finally another uploaded chapter. I decided to put this chapter in Ben's POV just for you guys to finally realize what he was feeling. Oh another note there are two pack doctors and they are mates!! They both love to heal werewolves so they both became pack doctors! So just tell me what you think and comment!!!!!!! Thanks!!!

Love you my furries
Dean_Jo1

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺