Chapter 3

hello sorry if Chapter 2 was such a short chapter, i promise i will update more!!!! i have been so busy this week with helping my sissy!

Daisy POV

I woke up with a pain in my stomach. I opened up my eyes and I saw my brother Ben with angry expression. I soon realized that he punched me in the stomach. "YOU FORGOT TO MAKE US SOME FOOD, YOU UGLY BITCH." He yelled and It made me jump. I jumped out of bed, god just take me out of this. I'm sick of this. I muttered in my head. I should go make them some breakfast before I will get hit or a punishment. I shuddered at the thought of that, I dont like those punishments at all. One time I was locked in the closet for a whole day without food or water. As soon as I was almost out of my room, my brother pushed me really hard and my head hit the wall. He just pointed and laughed at me.

He walked out of my room and said very loudly, "I WANT BREAKFAST DONE BEFORE I'M DONE GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL, NOW MUTT." I rubbed my head because of the pain and I looked at my hand there was blood. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands and tended to my wound. I went out of the bathroom and headed downstairs towards the kitchen. I walked past Zach and he seen my head.

He looked really pissed. Zach grabbed a hold of my hand and turn me towards him. "Who the hell gave that to you, Daisy and don't lie to me? I want to know who?" he asked me looking concerned and pissed. "Ben did that to me. Can I go now before I get into more trouble?" I answered him. He shook his head and let me go. He walked out of the pack house with his bag. I feel so bad for Zach because I know he wishes to do something about it but he can't. Because if he does that he will get banished from the pack and I don't want to lose my best friend. He is all that I have here.

I got the stuff I needed for pancakes and made them. The pack ate them and left. That is how it is here a no thank you or nothing. Its just the story of my life and I guess that is how its all going to be. I sighed and walk out the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. I quickly undressed and jumped in the shower. I got out and ran to my closet. I picked out baggie grey lounging pants, a baggie shirt, and my hoodie that was big on me. I dont wear any nice clothes because all I do is get called fake, fat, and ugly. I never wear anymore makeup at all. I don't even do anything with my hair, so i just put it up in a ponytail. 

I was about to grab my bag but I forgot its in my locker. So I walked down the stairs and out the pack house. I was walking to school. I know I'm going to be late and I do not need detention because if I get detention, the alpha and my brother the beta are going to be pissed at me. I stopped because I felt something wasn'tright again. I looked around and saw nothing again. Everytime I walk, I also know someone is watching and stalking me in the shadows.

I decided to just ignore it and continued walking. I got to the school and I saw my brother talking to this girl who barely wore anything. She was wearing a revealing green spaghetti tank top with a blue short jean shirt with brown cowboy boots. Her hair was blonde and even though she picked on me. When I see her alone in the hallways she would always apoligize to me and hug me. I have no idea why, but I guess she was nicer than I thought. Even though she said mean things and I know it was always an act. Her name was Frankie. I felt a pain in my chest and I knew what it was. The pain I felt is when I saw Troy making out with Brittany, the slut in his car. Yeah thats what I call her is a slut. 

I walked away and into the school. I went to my old locker and grabbed my things from there. I walked to my new locker since my old was destroyed. I put my stuff in there. I looked at the clock and saw 20 minutes to spare. I have a secret that no one knows. I love to sing and work out. I tend to overwork out my pain and misery. When I sing, I sing out my heart. It helps me cope. I went into the music room. I grabbed my guitar I earned and strummed a few notes. I keep my guitar in the teachers office so it doesn't get ruined. I strummed a few notex and started playing and singing. I started singing Numb By Linkin Park