Chapter 1

im so happy working on this book, i hope you all enjoy this book. i have been thinking about writing a book closer to my personal experiences in high school of being bullied, some of it is my personal expericences and try to make it into a book. lets get this journey started shall we!!!!

I awoken up to the sound of my brother screaming at me, "DAISY GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND MAKE US SOME BREAKFAST. NOOOOOWWWWWW!" I got up and stretched. i walked out of my room and trailed myself down the stairs. It's not like I'm the pack slave. I just make them breakfast and supper. They do their own laundry and stuff. It's because they like doing it a certain way. As soon as I got their breakfast ready, there wasnt a thank you or anything. My brother pushed me down and I fell on the floor hard. They just pointed and laughed at me. My brother Ben blames me for our parents dying. Our parents died trying to protect me. They fought some werewolf hunters and they ended up silvered and killed. I love my brother but I wish he would treat me like I matter and exist. I'm the loner of the pack. Everyone always laughes and bullies me at school.

Even the pack leader, Troy. He is every girl's dream and the biggest player in school. the only friend I have in school is Zach, Troy's cousin. Zach is nothing like Troy, he is so much kinder, sweeter, and loving. He has been my friend since he first came to live with us in The Black Moon Pack. Tears started pricking out of my eyes and that's when Zach came in the room and hugged me. I hugged him back and cried. He picked me up from the ground, "Are you ok Daze." he softly said to me. That was my nickname that Ben gave to me when we were younger. Zach is the only one who call me that. I wiped the tears from my face with my hands. Zach left the room and as he did he looked back and smiled at me and told me "Happy 17th birthday." I smiled back. Today was my 17th birthday and the day I find my mate. The one who will take me away from the pain and misery i am in.

I went upstairs to take a shower. Its a good thing they let didn't let me take a cold shower. I got dressed up in a white big shirt and some black skinny jeans. I put my black combat boots that I have earned myself from working at Daryl's Car Wash. They are my most prized possessions. I usually don't dress nice because they call me ugly, fat, and grotesque. I put my hair into a ponytail. I don't use much make-up because they told me I look ugly in it. I pulled on my grey oversized hoodie. I grabbed my old school bag and walked down the stairs. I don't own a car so I walk to school. Everytime I walk to school, I always feel someone watching me. It scared me to death. But why should it scare me when my brother and the pack wanted me to die. At least I should grant them their wish, then they would be so happy without me. I got to school and entered the building that was my own personal hell. Everyone started staring at me, pointing their fingers, and laughing at me. They called me whore, skank, ugly, bitch, loser, i should go die, eww who would want her, and etc. 

I tried to hold the tears back that were forming in my eyes. I walked towards my locker and when i opened it. My locker was destroyed, there was ugly, whore, and bitch written in red paint on the inside of my door. At least my books were still good but that's when I noticed something. I felt a lump forming in my throat. I know this time I can;t hold back the tears. I picked up the photograph of my parents holding my brother and I. It was all ruined from the red paint and torn up. Everyone in the hall started laughing at me even Brittany the pack whore.

Tears were coming down hard. Thats when I ran and I ran into the someone. As soon as I felt him, there was sparks coming and I knew he was my mate. "Opps sorry." I called out softly. He growled at me. He pushed me away and said, "Ugh why does it have to be you. Why can't I have a beautiful, strong, and gorgeous mate to be my Luna. I don't want someone as ugly, weak, pathetic, and gross looking as you. I Troy Ganter, reject you, Daisy Jenkins as my mate." As soon as I heard those words, it felt like my heart was breaking into a thousand pieces. Before he left he slapped me on the cheek. He left me with my pain and grabbed Brittany and kissed her. She snickered at me. I ran out of the school doors and  into the woods. I fell down on the ground crying. I was still holding my picture of my parents. It was all I had left of them. I felt really destroyed.

That is when I felt the pain. I was changing to my wolf. i felt my bones crack and i noticed that my hands were becoming paws. I felt hot as fur started growing all over me. I cried and screamed out in agony. I laid on the grounding panthing and whining. I got up on all fours. I walked towards the lake and saw my reflection. I was a beautiful black wolf with purple eyes. Wow usually black wolf's are the Alpha males like my dad was. But his was black with green eyes. No one in my family has purple eyes. I wonder why I have purple eyes.  I realized that my clothes were shredded and I ran home in my wolf form to get new clothes. It was hard running and dragging my boots with me. "Shit, I forgot my school bag." I said softly. 

I decided not to go to school today. I dug in my drawers and pulled on some sweatpants and a I don't want to feel that pain anymore. I wish there was some way I can be free from this misery. I just laid in my bed just staring feeling empty and hollow. Just as I was about to sleep, I heard the door open and heard my brother and the Alpha. Oh no, i thought to myself. This is not good.

 ***********************************

So what do you think is going to happen my fellow furry lovers. stay tuned my loves.......pic of Daisy on the side......