Chapter 8

Hmmm I was thinking of changing the actor to play Joseph (The Demon of Souls) to Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I have a huge crush on him, since I watched Mortal Instruments and Dracula, I was hooked on him :) lol

Chapter 8

Daisy P.O.V

Somehow I knew it was that dark presence I felt. With the knife still by my chest, he spoke, "Finally we meet. I kept a very close eye on you. You fascinate me." I didn't say anything, I just watched in admiration as he came out of the shadows. He smiled at me and I was like wow, this guy is hot. He knelt in from of me and gripped the knife. I tighten my grip on the knife and he spoke softly to me with a gentle look in his eyes. "Please, I can help you, I can't take the pain away if you want me too. You won't have to feel this pain anymore." He pleaded. I looked in his eyes and spoke, "how can you help me? I want to die and no one can help me." I felt danger around me and I didn't care because it was always around me. He pulled something out of his pocket and the vial held a red liquid inside. "What is that?" I asked. He answered, "That is to help you. It will make you feel stronger, faster, and more powerful. I know you want to feel that way. You will experience the ride of your life. Would you love to live life for once without any pain and the misery you spend everyday?"

I looked at him and I knew that answer, I didn't want to be teased and picked on anymore. I had one question to ask him though, I wanted to know what that red liquid is. I asked him, "what is the red liquid inside?" He replied, "that I can't answer but just try it, I promise it won't hurt you. Just have a taste and you can smell it if you want." He opened the vial and brought it to my nose. I smelled it and man it smelt good. I wanted a taste too. But before I took the vial, the dark stranger took the knife away from my chest. He set it down on the ground. I took the vial and closed my eyes.

Well bottoms up I said. I drank the red liquid inside and I literally starting feeling a bit different. It was so good. He smiled and handed me 8 more vials. "If you need anymore, we will meet here in this spot." I shook my head yes and asked him, "what's your name?" My name is Jo but you can call me Joseph." He answered back. Then he waved goodbye, disappeared into the shadows, and I felt so alive. I didn't even feel like myself and I wanted to feel this way and no one is going to take this away from me. I mean no one, I felt a bit of anger inside but I didn't care. I don't have to feel weak anymore.

I got up from the ground and I put the vials in my hoodie pocket. I grabbed the knife and headed back to the pack house. I was about there when I saw Troy heading my way, he looked pissed and hurt. He had clothes on. As soon as he was close to me, he yelled at me. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING GRABBING A KNIFE, YOU HAD ME WORRIED. GEEZ!" That was it, I snapped and because of what I took, it made me feel stronger. I wasn't going to take this anymore. So I yelled right back at him, "I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND THEN I THOUGHT HMM MAYBE NOT, I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID SHIT, YOU JUST MY FUCKING APLHA AND NOTHING MORE. BUT I SWEAR NO ONE IS GOING HURT ME EVER AGAIN." he looked shocked and horrified. He didn't say anything and I just laughed in his face. I felt so angry so I threw the knife and it crack the tree. The tree collapsed and I just stood there and laughed my head off. I looked back at him and said, "Oh yeah, I can do that now. Are you shocked and surprised because I'm not." I smiled sheeply and just walked away leaving him stunned. Good for his ass, I thought to myself.

Troy P.O.V

I heard Daisy cry and scream. Then I remember shit, I forgot she can feel that. I opened up the door not caring if I was dressed. I saw her on the floor screaming and crying. I saw her get up, then took off, and I know this was not good. I was putting clothes back on and Brittany came up to me. I shrugged her off and she scoffed. She said that made me pissed, "what now you have feelings for this piece of killer fetish? She is nothing but a small, weak, and parent killing useless waste of a life." I grabbed her by the throat and used my alpha tone on her, "you will not talk about her that way, do you understand?" She submitted to me and I let her go.

I was heading out the door before she killed herself. I saw her brother Ben and I asked him, "do you know where Daisy went? I need to know its important, please?" He just shrugged like he didn't care, omg what is with him. His sister is about to commit suicide and he doesn't care. "You better tell me where she went because if you don't then it will be too late. She is going to kill herself." He looked sad and guilty. He pointed towards the door and before I left. Someone spoke up and said, "she grabbed a knife from the kitchen APLHA." I took him thank you and took off to find her.

After about 10 minutes of searching I spotted her walking back. I sighed in relief because the stress without my mate would kill me inside. I was not going to lose her again. But I still was pissed and hurt. I came closer to her and she still held the knife in her hand and that's when I yelled at her. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING GRABBING A KNIFE, YOU HAD ME WORRIED. GEEZ!" I yelled. Then she snapped at me and I knew this wasn't like her at all, this held something very dark and I didn't like it one bit. She yelled right back at me, "I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND THEN I THOUGHT HMM MAYBE NOT, I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID SHIT, YOU JUST MY FUCKING APLHA AND NOTHING MORE. BUT I SWEAR NO ONE IS GOING HURT ME EVER AGAIN." I looked shocked and horrified.

This was not her at all, and what made it even worse was she laughed at me. And I soon felt anger on her, and she threw the knife at a tree. The tree cracked and soon the tree collapsed. How the hell did she do that, no wolf is strong enough to do that. She turned her head to look at me and laughed at me again and said the words I would never forget, "Oh yeah, I can do that now. Are you shocked and surprised because I'm not." She smiled sheeply at me and just walked away. That's when I smelt something different about her. She reeked of anger, hate, and so much darkness. This was not the Daisy I knew and I am going to find out what. I sighed and went to look at the tree. I kept on wondering how the hell did she do that, the knife was still in tact and that poor tree was just laying there lifeless.

Sorry if this was short, I have to go to bed and have test to do. So goodnight my furry loves and I will update sooner ok, I promise :) love y'all :)

PIC OF JOSEPH (THE DEMON OF SOULS) ON THE SIDE ------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!