Chapter 31

Hello :) another update!!

Jo's POV

I was about to die when I heard someone say, "don't you dare touch him?". That person threw him across the room and I looked up to see Daisy. Omg, she looked so different and I thought that she was dead. But I guess she is not. Daisy had the most beautiful wings and her outfit was white and tattered. She didn't have any shoes on and I knew exactly what she was. I thought they were all died out, they were considered dangerous and so there was a purge to wipe them all out.  She was a Valkyrie. The most powerful creatures that ever walked the planet.

Daisy threw him again and again until he started throwing her.  He threw her across the room. She landed hard on the ground and I swear I heard a thud. "You are never going to win against me, come on it is useless." he laughed and chuckled. "I wouldn't be so sure about that."  she said and smiled at him while looking at him. He threw her again and again and again.

 Come on Daisy, you got this my baby girl,  I said this to myself.  "Daisy, You got this? You can do this, don't you dare let him win???? Don't you dare?" I shouted to her.  She looked at me, smiled, and then she looked at him. With her powers she threw him against the wall. She threw him again and again. 

"You will not win! There is something bigger coming, something bigger than me" shouted Thanatos. "Let's just see about that." Daisy said and she threw him against the wall and killed him. "YEAH," I shouted with so much enthusiasm. He finally died, about time.  I'm so glad that he died, wait actually so excited. But I was concerned about what he said. That really freaked me out.

Daisy came up next to me and then she changed back to her original form. "Are you ok?" she said while looking concerned. "I'm fine baby girl." I said to her wincing in pain. "No your not." she said looking at me. She raised her hand and started healing me. "I thought you died. I was so afraid I would never see you again." I said to her. "Shh, don't move. I would always be there for you. I finally met my own mom. She brought me back to life." Daisy said to me. "Wow! Next time you see her, tell her thanks for me that she brought you back to life." I said to her happily.

I felt so much better than I was before. Her brother came up to her and hugged her. "Daisy, omg are you ok? What the hell are you?...................." he kept on freaking out and asking her a bunch or questions. "I'm ok brother you don't need to worry. I'm a Valkyrie. I finally met my mom. She is one too. she is the one that brought me back to life."  she said to him.  

DAISY POV

After I defeated Thanatos and I know it is never really over. We have a bigger threat coming and I can feel it. The leader of the purge is out there somewhere and I'm sure enough he or she is coming. who ever is coming they better watch out cause I'm going to find who ever he or she is and I will kill him or her.

After using my powers I felt very weak, I felt down and Jo, my brother, and Frankie came over towards me. "Are you ok?" they asked me and I said, "I'm feeling very weak right now, used too much energy. I need to say here until I get better." Jo said to me, "You need my energy, he said and I started taking his energy. Sure enough I felt so much better. "Guys we have a bigger problem than me feeling weak. We need to find the ring leader of The Purge who killed off my people long ago. I feel like this is not over yet. Something is coming and its bigger than you and me put together." I said to them.

"Who do you think is coming, Daisy." Her brother said to her. "I don't know but we better start training cause this is some much to do in a little amount of time."  she said to all of us.

BENJAMIN POV

When I saw my sister come back, she was so different. She looked so different, she had amazing white wings. Her dress was tattered and white with cream colored satin where her stomach and chest was, her eyes were a color of blue, and she had a glowing aura to her.

I was very proud to call her my sister. But I knew what Daisy was and I thought they were all wiped out in the face of the Earth. They were just legends and bedtime stories that Alphas, Fathers, and Mothers told their kids to teach them to hate them. The Valkyries were the bad guys as you can call them. There was a war between Valkyries and Werewolves because of some treaty that was revoked. The war was very brutal I heard my father say.

The Werewolves were scared of the blending of the two species. there was some Werewolf King (to father of all werewolves)"s daughter fell in love with the Valkyrie King's Son and they had a hybrid baby together.

That is how the treaty was broken. Both of the parents were killed or so they say and so was the baby girl. But my guess is the last of the Valkyries went into hiding. Somehow I knew that the resurrection of that baby girl was born again and that baby girl is my sister. She is to set the balance right between the two species: the Werewolves and the Valkyries. But I'm wondering where did the demons come in, did they come in just to disrupt all the peace in the world.

I know that you guys think that this is the end but it never really ends until we find out who we find out who is coming after me. Who ever is coming after me they better watch out cause I'm coming and I'm Coming with a vengeance.

_______________________________________________--

Sorry if this is such a short chapter, but Im writing the sequel to this book and guess what? Stories and chapters never end to they even though people say they end, they really don't it is only a chapter to a new beginning. There is end credits to this book, the three song credits.

Peace out my fans

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO