Chapter 21

Hey guys I'm back and in going to upload another chapter!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!

Warning: [Some Sexual Content]!!!!!

Chapter 21

Daisy POV

I had awoken with a huge pounding headache that would never end. My body was still aching. I looked at my bony arm and there was an I'V hooked up to it. I knew it was going to help me a bit and I became scared and frantic. No, I didn't want this, I want to die. I just wanted my life to end, I have nothing to live for anyways.

Everyone hates me, I'm tired of it all, the beatings, abuse, and neglect. You can only push someone so far to their breaking point. Lets just say Im way beyond that point. I took the I'V out and threw it on the floor.

I heard a gasp and turned to see my brother look up at me with shock. "What are you doing, Daisy? Do you understand that is helping you a bit. Why are you taking it out?" He practically screamed at me that made me flinched, because I didn't know if I was going to get hit or something worse.

But I pushed it away and said the words he was begging to hear, "why? Because I'm giving you your wish for me to be dead. And also why so I can live with all the beatings and abuse, again. Do you have any idea what this has all caused? It caused me wanting to die! I don't want to fucking live with this anymore. I'm done. I'm fucking done with all this. I don't even have any fight left in me. I'm so broken, dead, and so hollow inside. I don't even have any feelings of being happy anymore. I don't even know what that feels like anymore. It left me a long time ago. I'm in a dark black hole and I don't even know if anyone can dig me out of this, because I'm so far in."

I saw the shock and hurt on his face. A few tears leaked from his face. I didn't even care because he brought this on himself. I slowly got myself up and my bones were cracking. I struggled to get out of the room. I continued struggling to get upstairs to my room. I needed to get out of this gown and to get into some clothes. I just decided to put on a black dress. I put on some eyeliner, smokey eyeshadow, and mascara on. I left everything else alone.

I didn't have a bra on but I did out some underwear on. I let my feet hang out. I left my hair down and I struggled to even put on my dress and eye makeup on.

I drank another vial and hide it. I noticed something weird about it. The taste was a bit off. It was smelling horrible. It taste and smelled like death. Hmm, I thought to myself. So I pushed it aside.

I wanted to find Joseph, so I struggled down the stairs and into the back door. I opened up the door and walked outside. I headed off into the woods to where we usually meet.

There he stood looking so handsome. I had a strange feeling of running toward him and embracing him. "Hi." I said weakly. He turned around and smiled at me. "Hey." He replied back. He came up close to me to and helped me down on the grass. He laid me down and laid on top of me. His hand started roaming all over me. My bones and body were still aching. But when he touched me it all went away.

He come closer to me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back harder. I moaned on his lips and his other hand continued roaming my body all over.

I struggled to lift up my hand to caress his hair. His lips left me and trailed kisses to my chin and towards my neck. I moaned quietly and pulled on his hair as he gently kissed my neck.

His other hand left my body and began lifting up my leg and rub his hand all over my thigh. I tiled my head up and continued moaning quietly. He pulled the straps down from my dress to the bottom of my arms to expose my breasts. He looked at me and then trailed kisses on my right breast. He then began sucking on my nipple making me gasps with excitement. His left hand began playing with my left breast giving it the same attention. His fingers pulled on my left nipple gently.

As he was playing with my breasts an orgasm starting building up. It was setting me on fire and I have no idea what this feeling was but being with him felt so right. I couldn't even explain it. His left hand left my breasts and trailed down towards my shaft. He went up my dress and rub me on my underwear making me moan in pleasure. His fingers moved my panties to side and he plunged two of his fingers in my shaft. I screamed out in ecstasy. He was fingering me hard and I couldn't hold it any longer. So I came on his fingers. I began panting as he continued fingering me harder making me feel weak.

He was done fingering me and I was panting really hard trying to catch my breath. My breasts were still exposed and he laid down next to me. I knew I felt right with him but I can't explain this feeling what I'm feeling. Maybe I'm feeling for him. Maybe I'm falling in love with him, just maybe. I have no clue.

The darkness was caving in soon. I felt so psychically drained and feeling tired. My eyes started closing. I felt him lifting me up gently and I had no idea where he was going with me. It felt like hours.

My head hung on down and my legs were dangling. I was being placed on a soft bed and I was still asleep. I felt the bed dip next to me and he put his arm around me.

__________________________

So where do you think she is at? What's going to happen to her? What is going on? Her second chance mate is coming sooner than you think, any guesses who it might be? I'm sorry if I uploaded late its been a really really busy past couple of weeks. So comment below and tell me what you think of it so far????

Pic of her dress on the side------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>