Chapter 25

Hello fans

I'm back to this story!!! I'm so sorry for leaving you guys hanging, I sure hope nobody finds me and kills me for leaving u hanging!!! Esh I hope!!!

Chapter 25

Daisy POV

I woke up to a pounding in my head, ugh It was so painful. I looked around the room and it was hard to see anything because I just remember I have this stupid blindfold on my eyes. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't because they were shackled with silver chains laced with wolves bane making it hurt ten times more. I started screaming in pain. "LETTTTTT MEEEEE OUTTTTTT." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt like throwing up because I was in so much pain. Oh shit, I shouldn't have said anything cause right then and there I threw up blood.

It was disgusting and just then I hear a door open, that's when I began to panic. Well, this is it, I might get tortured or raped. I might as well get this done and over with, I kept thinking to myself please Jo help come save me from this. Please, get me out of this. I felt a hand reach over to my head and he took the blindfold off my eyes. I could finally see what's going on and I see a muscular looking guy who is about 6'9", his face was very frightening to me; his face was skeleton like at his jaw, he wore a bull skeleton head with horns on it, the guys eyes were a deep red color, and he wore a dark gray almost black color cloak. The choice of weapon he has in his hand was a staff with a skull head on it with horns. I thought to myself where the hell am I and why is this happening to me? I seriously hope Jo comes and saves me.

He grips the chains and breaks them off the wall. My hands were shackled together and he gripped the end of the chain and was dragging me across and out of the room. It hurt being dragged around like a rag doll. I screamed some more in pain. He said in a demonic voice, "The master would like to see you now." Oh god, now I'm seriously in big trouble. This doesn't sound too good.

He kept on dragging me till he got to an evil looking gate looking door with weird Latin writings on it. He stood by the gate and said in Latin, "aperire et intrare (open and enter)." The door swung open and there I go again being drained across the floor again. The gate closed behind us and he picked me up and threw me across the floor. "Master she is here." The guy said in his demonic deep voice. "You may leave Servus messorem." He said in a deep voice. The guy named Servus messorem leaves. I look up at him and he said, "my my my you are a beautiful one aren't you."

"Who are you and why am I here?" I asked him. He smiled evilly and said' "why my dear you are in the Reaper's Lair. I'm the Keeper and Taker of souls, Grim Reaper himself. My name is Thanatos. I'm here to take your pure soul." I looked at him with fear in my eyes. He just threw his head back and laughed demonically.

Jo's POV

I was already missing my mate, I wonder if demons can have mates. But the thing that I thought was so weird about me is that I'm an evil demon that has falling in love with a werewolf and I became her second chance mate. The moon goddess must have something special planned for both of us to be paired up with. I swear her and her weird mysterious ways.

I gathered up what I need to try and save her. I went into my armory room and punched in a code to reveal a secret door that lead me to my Demon Scythe. I grabbed it out of its containment and closed the door. I walked over to the other side of the room and punched in another code to reveal another secret door. The door opened to reveal my cloak and my outfit. I got dressed and headed out to search for my one true love, my heart and demonic soul, the one who can make me feel whole, and my soul-mate.

I was about to walk out the door until I got tackled by two wolves. A large grey wolf and a dark grey wolf. They tackled me to the ground and mind linked me, "Where is she? I tracked her to here? Where is my sister?"

I mind linked them saying, "your sister is in the soul world. I'm going to save her." They asked me why I was going to save her. "Because she is my mate and I love her. I would die for her." As soon as I said that, the wolves let me go. They began shifting back into their human forms.

They were naked of course. "Here let me get you two a change of clothes shall we. Then ill explain on the way there after you are dressed." I said to both of them. I got them some clothes and some armor. All three of us headed out the door and were greeted by another wolf a female and they wanted me to explain to them what happened to Daisy. Well here goes something I said to myself.

________________________

Sorry if this chapter is short let me know what you think of it! I'm really sorry to keep you guys waiting it sucks :( I'm having writers block lol we anyways hope you enjoy it!!

PIC OF WHAT THE DOOR LOOKS LIKE ------------------>>>>>>>>>

AND SOME CREEPY SOUNDS OF WHAT THE SOUL WORLD SOUNDS LIKE --------------->>>>>>>>>>>

Creepy Halloween Month!!!!

~HavenAudrey1~ (Formally Dean_Jo1)!!!!!!!!

Xoxoxoxoxo