Chapter 4

sorry if im taking so long. due to thanksgiving all is so busy. but dont worry my furry loves, i will finish this story. ok now onto the story!!!!!

_______________________________________

Daisy POV

I walked into Trigonometry and sat down in my seat. I was the first one in the class so I didn't have to worry about mean girls pulling on my hair, throwing things, and pinching me on the arm. Seven minutes to spare so I pulled out my Ipod and put in my headphones. I turned on When The Darkness Comes by Colbie Calliat. Then I started humming and singing along to the song. I turned off my IPod and put away my headphones. Mr. Brackett came in the classroom and writing on the marker board. Then the class started filling up.

So I hung my head down low and pulled on my hood. Mr. Brackett started roll calling everyone, they said here. I heard Brittany say to her friend Georgia, "OMG, I can't believe that Troy asked me to be his Luna? I'm so excited. EEEEEEE." I felt my heart torn into pieces, I can't believe he asked her to be Luna, but I guess she is what he wants. I felt some tears that want to escape. I tried to keep them in. Georgia replied excitely, "Did he mark you yet?" Brittany shook her head no. They both starting giggling when Mr. Brackett told them to be quiet.

I sighed in relieve that he didn't mark her yet. But it did break my heart that he asked her. I didn't even pay attention in class. Mr. Brackett was done with his lesson and he told us the homework. I pack up my stuff and just as soon as I was about to walk out the door. Brittany thought it would be funny to trip me. I fell down on the school floor and everyone was laughing at me. I felt so humalited and I just wish I could die right now, so I don't have to live in this stupid hell anymore. Brittany kneeled down beside me and said, "Dogs stay on the floor."

She got up and walked away with her friends. I got up and started putting stuff in my bag that fell out. I went to my locker and opened it. I put my book in there and got out my personal writing journel. I write how I feel in there. I grabbed my english/ speech book. That was my next class. That class I was really good in. I really didn't want to go in there today because we had to write a speech on how we feel and why we feel that way. I don't want anyone to know how I was feeling and of course Troy, Brittany, my brother Ben, and my friend Zach was in there.

I sighed and shut my locker door. Well I guess its time to face the music. I closed my locker door and headed off into Speech class. I was one miunte late but Mr. Garth didn't mind, I was his best student. I sat in my seat next to Zach and Mr. Garth looked up from his book he was reading and took off his glasses. He put his book down and saidn, "Ok class, did anyone write there speeches?" They raised there hands. "Ok, Troy you go first." said Mr. Garth. Troy got up and his speech was about how he was in love with Brittany. The class went up in awe. Troy sat back down. Tears were streaming from my face and Zach noticed it and rubbed my shoulders to comfort me. I swear I heard a growl coming from Troy. What is his problem? He doesn't have me to worry about. Not Anymore. 

Soon after everyone went, Mr Garth said it was my turn. I took out my paper and I slowly got up. I went to the podium and soon enough someone threw something at me. It was my brother Ben. Mr. Garth looked at my brother and said, "Thats enough Ben. *coughs* Now go ahead Daisy." I heard Troy whispering to my brother Ben saying that this should be good. They both smirked at me. I opened up my mouth and spoke, "This speech tells how I feel and why I feel this way. Its called Broken Walls. Somedays I feel I want to live among the angels in their beautiful heaven filled with so much love, comfort, and safety. I feel like I'm trapped in this darkness that I can't get out of. It's drowning out my energy and my will to live and fight. As I walk by the creatures are just taunting me and digging me more down into empitness where no one can hear my screams as I cry out for guidance. I feel that there is none. I feel so dead inside. My walls use to be so much stronger but they don't hold much longer. Now my walls are broken." I felt a few tears escape my eyes. I looked at Zach and there was tears screaming from his eyes. Then I looked at Troy and Ben and I swear I could have seen guilt in there eyes. The whole room is silent. I don't need there pity. 

I grabbed my paper and walked towards my desk. I gathered up my stuff and headed out the door with Zach following and calling me. But I was faster and I ran out the school door. I couldn't let them see me like this. I ran into the woods and collapsed and cried my eyes out. 

Ben POV

When my sister got up there I threw my pen at her. Good, she deserved it that bitch. She was the one that got mom and dad killed. I swore I would make her life as miserable and make her life hell as possible. Mr. Garth told me to stop. I just snickered. She is such a teacher's pet. She opened her mouth and her speech was about how she felt. It was her walls that we have broken. I didn't know that she felt that way and it was all my fault. I hurt my sister and she wishes that she was dead. It made me want to cry and hug her until her spirits lifted. I felt like crying and felt so ashamed that I did that to her. She packed up her things and left the class. I seen Zach go after her and calling to her. 

She didn't deserve any of that. I'm such a terrible brother to her but then I snapped back into reality. She killed mom and dad. I don't care if she dies. But I knew deep down inside that wasn't true. I got up from my desk and packed my stuff. I seen Troy looking so guilty. I went up to Frankie and kissed her. I found out last week she is my mate and I love her to death. She is hott, loving, and makes me feel like I have bubbles in my stomach. 

We walked out the class and I headed towards my locker. I put my books back into my locker and slammed it shut. I walked out the school with Frankie in my arm, Troy on my side, and Brittany, and Georgia. I got into my jeep along with Frankie and drove out the parking lot. I drove up into the pack house and grabbed Frankie. We started making out and heading towards my room. I closed the door. 

Daisy POV

I got myself off the ground and wiped my eyes. I shifted into my wolf form and ran to the pack house with my bag in my mouth. I figure that I have to get back there or else I'm going to get into trouble again. I shifted back and put on a baggy shirt and shorts. I walked inside the pack house and went up the stairs. I walked past my brother's door. I heard a moan and i thought gross. So i went into my room and put my bag away. I went downstairs to make the pack supper. I decided to make them lasana. The lasana was done. The pack got home and they didn't say anything to me or do anything to me which was odd. I didn't feel like eating so I went upstairs to my room to lie down. 

I let sleep take ahold of me, I was having nightmares about my mom and dad. I started screaming and I was being shooken from my sleep. It was Zach and he was looking worried. He pulled me into a hug and I was crying in his arms. I saw other pack members looking at me through the door with sadness. I didn't see my brother and mate at my door. Kind of figures they wont. Zach got up and closed the door and then sat down next to me. He didn't say anything he just pulled me into a hug and held onto me. 

_________________________________

(A/N)

yay got another chapter done finally. So what do u guys think of the story so far. I hope you guys all like it and please any comments on it would be good. I will try to upload another chapter as soon as possible and have a Happy Thanksgiving my furry loves.

PIC OF BRITTANY ON THE SIDE ------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>