Chapter 19

Hello another update for my furry loves!!!

Chapter 19

Daisy POV

As soon as I got home, I turned off my car, and got my stuff and myself out if my car. I shut my car door and walked into the house to find a hurt and angry looking Troy. He grabbed my arm and slammed me into the wall. "Who the fuck did you have sex with?" He yelled at me. I scoffed, since when is he my dad and cared about me.

"That is none of your business and I suggest you take your hands off me before I do it for you." I yelled right back at him. He looked at me in shock and took his hands off me. But I noticed something strange and weird, our sparks were becoming faint and weak. WTH, I muttered to myself. Is our mate bond becoming more weaker?

He must have noticed that too before he looked so hurt and confused. He left the room and I heard him slam the door to his room. I flinched when that happened.

I went to the counter and I started feeling dizzy. I got into a crouch position and rested my head on the edge of the counter to help with the dizziness. My brother Ben came into the kitchen and asked me, "Daisy are you ok?" He looked so concerned and so broken. I sighed and ignored him. He touch my shoulder and asked me again. I shrugged off his hand and said, "just leave me alone Ben. Just go."

I heard him leave and then Zach came in. He went up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. "It will be ok Daze. It will all work out in the end. I promise you." He whispered to me and kissed my forehead.

He helped me up and set me on a chair. He grabbed cookies n creme ice cream from the freezer. He went over to the drawer and pulled out two spoons. He sat down next to me and opened up the container. He handed me a spoon and we both dug in.

"Yummy this is so good. I really needed this Zach, thank you for being there for me. I know that once you find your mate, you will forget about me. So lets just make our friendship last as long as it can." I said sadly to him. He looked hurt and said, "if I do find my mate, you are always going to be my best friend no matter what. How can I be so cruel to forget such a precious gem?"

I smiled at him and continued eating my ice cream. Zach then decided it was ok to put ice cream on my face making me gasps. It was cold and I turned to look at him and he was laughing. Oh he thinks it's funny huh, he is not going to be laughing when I put ice cream down his back. So I did. He gasps at how cold it was and I just put on my innocent face on.

We had a full on ice cream war. There was ice cream in my hair and in my face. Zach had ice cream in his hair and on his face, even his clothes had ice cream on them. We started laughing our asses off. Zach and me cleaned up our mess in the kitchen. I went upstairs to my room to shower and I turned on my stereo system. I put on the song Time of Dying by Three Days Grace. I turned up the song really loud.

I grabbed my clothes which consisted of a black leather halter laced up in the middle top, black leather laced up in the side short short, fishnet tights, and my leather jacket. I brought my clothes in my bathroom with me and I took a shower. I got out and got dressed. I put my black leather boots on. I curled my hair and put on my smokey eye shadow on. I put clear lipgloss on.

To top it all off, I put my cross necklace on and my bangles and wristband on. I dug into my secret stash and drank the vial. I hide the vial.

I turned off my radio and went down stairs to Brittany calling me a slut. "Wow I'm such a slut huh?? I only fucked one guy and you fucked how many?? You should get your facts checked out first and maybe if you weren't fucking guys in the janitors closet you would have passed high school by now instead of being held back another year." I said to her. She looked at me in shock and went up to me to slap me before I held her hand. "Let go of me you bitch." She shrieked. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said to her.

I held onto her hand very tightly and she started screaming because it was all this anger that piling up on me. I squeezed even hard harder until I heard her bone snapped. I didn't want to let go because of her screaming in pain. I love to hear that. It was music to my ears.

I didn't even realized what I have done, I was in a zoned out state. That was until I heard my brother Ben, Zach, and Troy yelling at me to let go. I didn't want to let go. I loved hearing her in pain. My eyes were becoming more redder.

Then all of a sudden I felt like my body was being drained out of me. I collapsed on the floor. I awoken a few minutes later on the floor, just screaming and shaking. I was feeling very afraid because I didn't know what happened. Zach came up to me and was hugging me and comforting me. I slide out out of his grasps and crawled over to the corner of the wall just crying and asking, "what happened?"

Zach scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me while I cried in his arms. He was shushing me and telling me it will be ok. I just sat there in his arms just crying and asking myself what the hell is wrong with me.

I feel asleep in his arms and I felt him carrying me to my room and laid me on my bed. He laid down right next to me and soon he fell asleep with me.

I felt and awoken to something in my stomach just wanting to come up so I got up to the bathroom and threw up. I threw up until I felt my guts were going to come out of my mouth any second. I got done throwing up, flushed the toilet, and laid back down on my bed and scooted closer to Zach. I fell back asleep next to my best friend in the whole wide world.

Yay finally uploaded another chapter my furry loves... So what do you think of it so far?? And poor Daisy she is dying and losing her soul as you can tell. So who do you think is her second chance mate and what do you think is happening to her and Troy's mate bond?????

Love y'all

Dean_Jo1

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺