Leap [Wednesday x Male Reader]

Y/N's dorm room door burst open, bringing light from the hallway into his dark room. "What the hell have you done to me?" Wednesday spat through a calm facade. She looked much like a shadowy demon in the doorway, with the light outside making her front hard to make out. She flicked on the lights. Her face was covered in bright paints and makeups and it was obvious through her angered stance and glare that she did not consent for her seemingly unfashionable makeover.

His weary head lifted, his hair very much bed ridden as it stuck up in every direction. "Why when something happens, you always assume it's my fault?" Y/N groans as his head drops back down to his pillow, pulling the toasty covers up over his head.

"Because it usually is your fault." She stated clearly. The door slammed to a close behind her. "Enid and Thing told me this was your doing." She continued, looking at the lump in his bed as if she were making an attempt to burn a pair of holes through his head and blankets.

"I can assure you- I haven't done anything." He insisted, his words muffled by the heavy blankets over his head.

Wednesday knew for a fact that her new look was entirely Y/N's fault. She'd threatened to nail each of Thing's fingers to the wall if he didn't tell the truth. She pulled a thick leather boot off her right foot which she proceeded to lob at the Y/N shaped lump on the bed. "Fix. It." She demanded. As soon as the boot hit the lump, the lump seemed to dissolve and a sleepy Y/N stumbled through the bathroom doorway, hitting his shoulder on the doorframe as he tripped through. She huffed.

Y/N was a 'Leaper'- someone who could teleport short distances. A very rare ability that most commonly paired with those who have psychic abilities. Wednesday found it incredibly annoying- it also explained how he managed to get into her room with little to no trace, other than Enid and Thing seeing him. "Y'know- you should try being a little less aggressive when you want something." He scolded her as he rubbed his eyes, his feet dragging as he moved back to his bed, ignoring her aggression. He picked up the boot and faked smelling something terrible, waving his hand a few inches from his nose, screwing his features up. He tossed the boot to the floor. "Might also want to try giving your shoes a wash." He deadpanned, a skill he had learnt from Wednesday. This earned a scowl from the small girl. "Have you tried washing your face?" He asked- once again his words laced with sarcasm, climbing back into his bed and under the covers.

At first she didn't catch onto his tone, "Yes, of course I've tried-" she huffed, once she recognised his sarcasm laced words and threw her arms down in frustration. She was struggling to understand why she even let him call her 'friend'. "Every time I wash this off my face it reappears a few seconds later." She muttered. "And if you don't fix it- I won't hesitate to invert your ribcage."

He didn't respond, instead, the silence was filled with quiet snores. Wednesday balled up her fists as her fuse burnt short- and it was getting shorter. She kicked off the boot that she still wore, pulling out a series of thin black knives from a pocket on the inside. She jumped up onto his bed and straddled him. He opened his eyes and she pressed one of the thin knifes to his throat. "Fix it." She demanded.

Y/N groaned before he disappeared again. Wednesday fell a few inches into his bed and turned as she heard a small thud. She threw one of the knives in his direction and it caught the sleeve of his t-shirt. His eyes grew wide from fear before he tried to leap again, however his t-shirt was left behind, very much attached to the wall and hanging by the knife. "That's not fair." He whined.

"Next time I will take something you won't want to lose." She threatened before climbing off his bed. "I think- I know you have cursed me and I want you to fix it."

His shoulders slumped as he watched her. "But you look so pretty and glamorous." He protested. He huffed as he walked over to the t-shirt that hung on the wall, pulling the sharp knife out and examining the new rip that remained. "You owe me a new t-shirt."

Wednesday seemed to freeze up and blush at his words, thankfully he wouldn't be able to see it under the layers of makeup and face paint. She shook the feeling off- she knew very well that Y/N was a man of mayhem and mischief, any words he spoke probably had little meaning. "I don't care." She spoke coldly.

"Fine..." He muttered, his bare shoulders slouching. "On one condition." Y/N bargained, a slight smirk coming to his lips.

She raised her brown in response and sheathed the knives into her pant pocket. "What?" She asked plainly.

He didn't utter any words, simply he pointed her to his cheek. Wednesday caught on as her eyes grew wider at his trade offer. Her cheeks once more gained colour beneath the makeup. She wasn't opposed to the idea but a rare sense of nervousness came over her. She breathed a deep intake of air and approached Y/N, although slightly hesitant.

She pushed herself onto the tips of her toes as a hand rested on his shoulder to gain some balance. Her dark eyes fluttered to a close as she puckered her lips. She planted her lips. It was weired... His cheek was... Wet. Not dripping wet- but moist and soft. Her eyes opened to find that she had not kissed his cheek, but rather his lips- worst of all, she felt a flutter of joy in her chest. Her cheeks turned red beneath the thick layer of makeup and face paint.

"You look good when you blush, Addams." Y/N spoke, his eyes examining her.

Her brows narrowed as she dragged a finger along her cheek- inspecting her finger, she found no trace of makeup or paint. She put the pieces together, her features once again rife with anger. The only way to break the curse was to kiss the one who made it. "You set me up!" She spat.

He laughed nervously and nodded. "Uhm... Yeah- I guess I did." He admitted, his hand reaching to rub the back of his head. "J-Just for reference, I think you're pretty without any makeup!" He quickly blurted out, afraid he had offended her.

Her lips pulled together as a finger pointed up at him- her lips twitched with anger but no words seemed to escape. She sighed and lowered her hand. "You're lucky you're face is too handsome to ruin." She admitted, although it was a threat, Y/N took it as a compliment. She reached up and planted a gentle kiss to his bottom lip. "And I'd like my knife back." She demanded, holding her hand out.

Y/N looked down to his hand and nodded, dropping the knife that had come so close to stabbing him into her hand. "Just promise you won't throw it at me gain."

"Fine- I'll just use a different knife next time." She muttered up to him.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Yeeesh! 🎉1000🎉 votes in just a few weeks- you people are pretty neat, huh? Thank you so much for your support, I don't think I'll ever say it enough! Enjoy:))