High {Wednesday x Female Reader}

It's been a long time coming but here's a Wednesday x Female Reader (at long last)
I hope you all like steamy stories because this one is as good as you're going to get from me :)
Enjoy!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It was rare that Wednesday made exceptions. But when unusual circumstances force your hand, stranger exceptions can be made.

A green and cream envelope had been slipped under her dorm door, addressed to Wednesday. Someone had asked her to meet up at the most southern greenhouse on the Nevermore site at twelve am, and they never specified who the sender was. It was safe to say, Wednesday's boundless curiosity had been peaked- she could only hope that a cat would be killed as result of her curiosity.

By the time she had left her dorm, at around eleven forty-five, Enid was sound asleep and completely unaware so she left a note, just in case she was needed- or in case she went missing permanently.

Her thick black boots echoed heavily down the halls of Ophelia Hall, cutting through the otherwise quiet night. A couple of other stray students who had snuck out sat around, the majority making out and hidden around stone columns or archways.

Once she reached the chilly outdoors, she headed to the botanical branch of the school, just as the letter had said.

Wednesday raised a brow as she approached the most southern greenhouse- and what an odd greenhouse it was. The glass panels extended far above those on the roof and we're jagged. Many of the panels had actually smashed and from what she could see through the condensated glass, there were no plants inside- clearly odd for a greenhouse. She cocked her head. Drawing a deep breath, she pulled the door open, a line of condensated water dripped down on the sandy soil as it squeaked open.

She took a few steps in. A number of dim lights lined the apex of the glass and rusted metal roof, offering little light. The wooden planters stood close to a foot and a half tall- which definitely didn't have any plants in, just a thick layer of soil and moss. The shape of the warehouse was hexagonal and longer than it was wide by a considerable amount. There seemed to be more vegetation between the broken bricks that lined the pathways than there were anywhere else. There also blew a steady breeze thanks to the greenhouse's dilapidated state.

She looked around as she tried to find the stranger who wrote her the note. There appeared to be no sign of anyone- at least, the dim lights made it hard to find anyone. That's when out of the corner of her eye, Wednesday spotted a silhouette morning.
She turned on the point of her heels to get a better look. Her brows narrowed as he noticed they seemed to be... Stabbing something- someone?

Her eyes widened slightly as she called out, "Hello."

The figure's arm stopped moving as they stood. They slowly, approached and moved under the dimn candle light above. Wednesday released a slight sigh of disappointment. "Ah, Wednesday." Y/N spoke, a rife smile on her lips. "I'm glad you came."

She nodded briefly. "Why am I here?" She asked plainly, unsure of what they were both there for. She was almost pleased to be there- spending time alone with Y/N- almost. It was late, and she was tired.

"Oh- Of course." Y/N blurted, clearly too engrossed in admiring the girl before her to further explain why she had asked Wednesday to come to this greenhouse at such an ungodly hour. She grabbed Wednesday's hand and pulled her deeper into the glass structure. Wednesday didn't bother pulling away- she didn't mind Y/N touching her, although she would have preferred being given some kind of warning before she was tugged into a walk. Y/N stopped at a planter at the end of the greenhouse. "You are aware of Vervain, aren't you?" She asked as she let go of Wednesday's hand to caress the long leaves of the lush green plant to their left.