Amnesia [Wednesday x Male Reader]

It was common knowledge that telekinesis could mess with one's own mind if not kept under check- and Y/N knew that he was subject to his own abilities side effects. Being a strong user of telekinesis, his power would cause a period of Amnesia.

It didn't happen often- perhaps every two years or so but when it did happen, it was scary for him. No knowledge of his name, age, where he was, who was around him- hell, the last time it happened he forgot how to read. But, like all bad things, they come to an end- and this amnesia could last anywhere from five minutes to an hour.

Y/N failed to mention this to Wednesday.

Waking up in a hot sweat, Y/N found his face smushed by another face. Cheek to cheek, he could feel a slight moist patch at the corner of his lips and the gentle snores from the body on top of him was causing the wet patch to grow cold with deep breaths. His eyes went wide as wild confusion over took his body.

His waist was restricted by the bodies arms and her grip was right while her legs fell either side of his body. Most confusing of all, he could his hands up the back of her t-shirt. He shimmied his waist to try and break out of her demon grip as he made an attempt to shove her face off of his own. She appeared to be quite the deep sleeper as she didn't budge- that or she was simply resisting him.

In a last ditch effort, he began rolling. He rolled over so that he lay on her, and then he rolled further until their bodies hit the ground. With a grunt from the impact, the girl woke up from her ignorant slumber- by the time she came to, Y/N was already on his feet and looking around, presumably trying to figure out where he was. He found no success.

Sleepily the girl rubbed her eyes as she stumbled to her feet. It wasn't often she would fall into such a deep slumber, but with Y/N she found it happened all of the time- she actually found it quite worrying, like she would let her guard down around him. "Y/N? What is wrong, mi amor?" She muttered with a sleepy pur-like voice.

He felt familiarity in the girl's voice but he was still dumbfounded as to why he had just woken up in some random girls room. He walked to the window and placed his hands on the glass, completely ignoring the girl. He leant against the glass as he tried to get a better view of his surrounding, although in such a tired state, he failed to recognise the middle of the window turning. He fell through to the other side where once again, he hit the ground with a thump.

Scrambling to his feet once more, he ran over to the wall surrounding the tearrace area. He took in his surroundings. Nevermore. He knew where he was. A fleeting moment of relief washed over him before he furrowed his brows. Who's room was he in? He turned on his heels and began walking- only stopped by a small figure stood directly behind him. He stumbled as he bumped into her but caught himself before he fell. "Where am I?" He demanded, attempting to use his superior stature to intimidate the petite girl before him.

"Don't be stupid, Y/N. You're in mine and Enid's dorm room." She responded, clearly not at all intimidated- in fact, Y/N noted that she looked rather worried. Her eyes were large- much like that of a puppy and a pout seemed to be growing on her lips. Even though he had no idea who she was- seeing the girl with such an expression felt foreign.

"Okay- then why am I here?" Y/N pushed again, waking passed her and back into the dorm room. His eyes scanned the room- directly taking in the drastic contrast between the side of the room he woke up on and the opposite side. His gaze fell on a pink LED alarm clock which flashed, telling the time as ten thirty on a Sunday morning. He cocked his head. The last he remembered it was a Thursday.

The girl followed in behind him. "Y/N, what are you talking about?" She questioned.

His head turned to the opposite direction where he found a typewriter- one he oddly felt accustomed to. Curious, he approached it. There was no paper in the writer itself but to the right of it there lay a few loose sheets. He picked one up where he caught a glimpse of his name before it was snatched from his grasp.