Obsession Pt. 2 [Wednesday x Male Reader]

Since so many of you have nagged for it, here's a part two :))
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Y/N had never been so nervous in all of his life. He had been brushing his teeth so hard that his gums were red raw. It was the day of his first date with Wednesday- they had agreed to meet at six in the evening and there was only five minutes left. He hoped he had left enough time to get dressed before she arrived. The last few days had been rough- not in the sense that he hadn't been getting along with Wednesday, but in the way that he always felt like he was being watched. However, no mater where he looked, he could find no one staring at him. He had become quite paranoid about it.

He walked into his closet and picked out some presentable clothes- nothing too formal and nothing informal. Once he picked out his outfit, he pulled it on. He felt good. Y/N brought up his wrist and looked at his watch. It had just gone six. Odd, there was no knock on the door yet- at least not that he had heard and he'd gathered enough information on Wednesday by now to know that she was the type to show up on time. He shrugged his shoulders and opened up the closet door to leave, but his exit was obstructed.

Y/N let out a shrill of panic as he stumbled back.

"Good evening, mi amor." Wednesday said as she smirked.

Realising it was his date, he closed his eyes in relief as his hand pressed against his fearful beating heart. "Jeez, Wednesday- How the hell did you get in here, my door is locked?" His tone was slightly littered with annoyance and his features showed this too, until he let his eyes open to look at her. Y/N wasn't sure if he had seen anyone so beautiful as his heart seemed to skip several beats in his chest- either from her beauty or her jump scare.

Wednesday wore a black sundress that flowed to just below the knee, her legs were covered in a black pair of tights and she wore a pair of steampunk-esque leather ankle boots that were littered all over with buckles and metal pieces. Her hands and wrists were also dotted with dark sliver jewellery- very few of which were particularly bling. And per usual, there was little makeup on her face other than that of a dark purple wine colour on her lips. And her usual raven braids had been swapped out with an updo that almost resembled that of a neatly made nest. Wednesday looked breath-taking and Y/N couldn't deny it.

"I climbed through your window." She answered innocently as she looked him up and down, her smirk growing wider.

"I-I live on the third floor!" He breathed in shock.

Wednesday rolled her eyes. "I used the ivy and piping to climb up." She replied nonchalantly. she turned on her heals as she made space for him to leave the confines of his closet.

Y/N did so, but he still couldn't take her eyes off of her and her figure which seemed to fit so well in her dress- it felt foreign to see her in such clothing. She looked like she was lacking clothing compared as to whenever the two were together, he'd only ever seen her wear the academy uniform or thick sweaters. He certainly wasn't going to complain. He cleared his throat as he sat on the edge of his bed, picking up a pair of shoes and pulling them on.

"Your room looks different from the outside." She mindlessly muttered as she looked around, taking in the numerous posters and decorations- but also the colour pallet of his room. Dark greens, warm yellows, muted reds and washed out brows. His room felt cosy and homely.

Y/N furrowed his brows in confusion at her words as he sat up after tying his shoes. "From the outside-? So you have been watching me?" He accused questioningly, although he was fairly certain he already knew the answer.

"Occasionally." Wednesday answered plainly as she turned to face him. "And only when the sun has gone down and its easier to see in." She added before she moved to sit on his bed beside him. She could feel his covers beneath him- radiating warmth even when no one had been lying in them. "I have a good view of your widow from the veranda in mine and Enid's room." She explained further.