𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧

! files achieved !

! files achieved !
.recording...start. 
numeral ? [ 1 ] 

AI: Hello, dear player ! You have received new informations based on my program ! This includes three new characters , enjoy !!!

𝐀𝐋𝐋 eyes were on you in the stadium, you were too focused to pay attention to one woman who stood watching the play. She looked like any other person in the stadium, but instead of cheering, she was holding an iPad, writing with her device pen.

The game ended with a deafening roar from the crowd, even the ones from outside. They were all cheering for you, all were putting their hands together for you. You were the most unforgettable in that field.

"Why did you bring me in this pathetic game, Anri?" 

The voice was cold and stern, it didn't help that it was obvious even from the man's appearance. Most who watched were wary of the uneasy feeling that he gave, most left their seats from the visible uncomfortableness. 

"Cheer up, Ego!" Anri is a new hire of the football union, she proposed a plan long before coming to this stadium, "We didn't come here to watch the full game, just! Look! Do you see that cute boy over there? The one who's smiling!"

Her well-kept hands pointed towards the boy she described, you, the prince of soccer. Ego has his hands behind his back, he didn't give any attention to the game, deeming a simple game is off no use to him, even if it was soccer.

Only now did he turn his eye when he heard the commentator shout aloud, exclaiming that once again, you have scored a goal for your team. His eyes looked lifeless, but when Anri stared at him, she could've sense a tinge of sparkle that flashed. 

"You see him now? That's Y/n, apparently he's called 'prince of soccer' by most people. I think he's a really great candidate for blue lock." 

A beautiful monster.

An ethereal beast with its charming smile, pervading confidence all through every corner of the field. Ego must be seeing stars, because even with his fondness of soccer, he has never met someone to be so excellent at the sport. Was this a dream? Should he repent and pray to at least fill the void of not meeting you sooner?

"All right! We're done, let's go—" 

"We're not done yet." Ego announced, his voice ever so frigid, "I'm going to continue watching. After this, bring me a paper and a pen, errand girl." 

Anri watched in surprise to see him sit with a perfect posture, she didn't even care about the nickname when all she could think about was the sudden interest of Ego Jinpachi. For all she knows, he doesn't show any attraction, but only apathy.

With his leg over another, his eyes grew attentive. Like everyone, to his surprise, he was also observing the field just to see the presence of you. He thinks himself different, that he's better than everyone, but he's actually similar, he's like everyone else, captivated by a prince.

The day was victorious, everyone felt like they were high as the clouds. All devices were ringing, notifications and newly created websites to celebrate your win. Everyone was awake this night, they were all too busy paying attention to you to prioritize their sleep schedule.

'The prince of soccer won again! All of us should commemorate!'

'I was jumping so high when I was watching the tv, he truly is the coolest player in the field!'

'Gosh, I could hear everyone's phone ringing on the train, even the grandma beside me! Y/n, you rock!'

The star of the game, the culprit, you were the one who created this chaos. You have brought the existence of children who aspire to be soccer players when they saw you in the tv, you weren't aware of how many people halted their past work to look into their phones and cheer for you, you didn't know how everyone is wrapped around your pretty finger.

Yet, you didn't even know the ruckus of everyone. 

Winners should be celebrating their win, to taste the flavor of being a champion, it should've been automatic, but you, instead, remained inside your humble abode. Lights were dim, you couldn't tolerate harsh lightning. 

The first thing you did was to sit on one of the soft couches inside the living room, you finished your hygienic routine once you escaped from the paparazzi, so all you did was open a letter you received.

"Congratulations." 

Out of nowhere, you didn't expected to feel two arms wrap themselves behind your back, so you hid the letter inside your bag. It was a brief embrace, the person is tall so you raise your head to see your brother, Itoshi Rin.

"Rin! You saw my game earlier?!" When you saw him nod, you laughed and initiated another warm hug. This time, he was the one taken aback as you nuzzled deep into his chest. 

You wanted to show your appreciation, you knew your brother to not be bothered by simple games, he needed to practice and upgrade his soccer skills even further, so to realize that he took more than just a few minutes to stop and watch you even just through a tv, you can't help but smile. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"It's... No problem." Rin never noticed how little things could bring you joy, he hoped you would at least be bitter about him not watching in real life. It was one of his duties to always be there for you, to be the brother you would look up to since birth. 

"It's all right that you didn't go! It was very, very loud so you might've gotten ear problems." You knew that look in his eyes, he was feeling guilty. You weren't upset that he didn't come, he watched you through the house tv, that's already perfect for you.

"I'm free."

No, Itoshi Rin will not be having this, he needed to show that he supports you, that he fully and willingly will do his best for your sake. If he couldn't be there for your game, he'll make up for it by staying with you until the moon sleeps for the sun to wake up.

He'll make sure to make the best of it. Just like you, he received a letter, but this time, it was from the Japan Football Union, yours contained a person's name: Ego Jinpachi.

It was an automatic yes from him, so if he would be going tomorrow, he needed to have closure before he leaves. He'll miss you, a lot. 

The letter you intended to read was left inside your duffle bag, it wasn't crumpled because it was hidden in a safe pocket, you decided to read it tomorrow instead. In the mean time, he'll spend all his time having fun with his brother.

"Let's go, there's an open carnival close to us, we can have fun there. Don't worry about the money, I'll spend my own."