𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 8 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 8 ]

AI: Oops...

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 again, the beautiful you is seen at the dining hall, together with your brave knights: Nagi Seishiro and Reo Mikage. 

Despite all the eyes that the other boys give you, it was hardly noticed when Nagi's hand rest on your eyes as you lay your head on his lap, your upper body lie on one chair, and your legs being held by Reo's strong arm(also on his lap).

The previous moment of you and Chigiri Hyoma didn't leave his mind, like he realizes, it's like a memory tattooed on his mind. He could still feel your soft locks, ghosting on his hand as he notices how long he has been staring at you from his table.

Y/n is pretty... Really pretty.

Chigiri didn't bother to listen to anyone right now, he's on his own bubble, along with giving you a few glances every now and then, that's when he noticed your figure sitting up straight from your past action. 

"Reo, I'm hungry," You pout as your lay your head on his shoulder, sleepiness still remain on your body, "I hear my stomach grumbling, oh no..."

The purple boy chuckled at first, but patted your head and smiled, "Do you want me to get you food? I wouldn't wanna see my prince go hungry." 

A laugh came out of your supple lips, you like the nickname he gave you, but you didn't want to bother him, even when you are noticing his body about the stand up. You were about to get food for yourself, until you feel a bunch of ingredients fall from your head.

"Here's your food then, peasant." 

Your body trembled at the hot feeling of soup and noodles hitting your head as it drips down your body, eyes are wide open. All the other boys who were in the dining hall were shocked too, especially Nagi and Reo.

As if your mind went slow-mo, the only thing you can hear is yourself, until everything came back to normal, you can now feel the warm liquid burn your body, too hot that you feel your eyes sting. 

"You fucker... Why the heck would you do that!?" The loud exclaim of Reo caused everyone to shiver, he was all smiles and approachable before, now he looks like he's ready to murder someone, specifically a smug-looking boy holding an empty bowl.

With the bubbling rage of Reo, Nagi was quick to find a towel to soothe any pain that you were feeling, all while patting your head and whispering sweet nothings to you. If someone else was there aid you, Nagi was sure he would've joined Reo, the only thing he can do was glare at the boy.

Anzai Taji, one look on his face could bring you annoyance all ready, his personality wasn't any good either. He was just like everybody else, eating in the hall, and yet his eyes would look at you all the time, and a glare would soon come up.