𝗢𝗙𝗙

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 19

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 19.1 ]

AI: Program too big! Downloading full file will take a few moments, beep beep!

𝐑𝐄𝐎 has been pouting for awhile now, holding you in a tight embrace.

With his hand caressing the back of your head, a menacing glare rest upon his eyes despite being so gentle with the way his thumb stroke the small of your back.

Ever since he took you away from Team Z, he's been staying by your side like a knight. It didn't help that Nagi was in on his scheme as well, hiding you from any candidates with his tall stature.

"We're yours and you're ours, right Y/n...?"

The velvet-like melody of Reo's voice sends you a relief from any anxious nerves inside your body, letting him hold you with complete trust. And he took pleasure in it for a long time, willing to be so dominant you let yourself be submissive when he's near.

Reo is just... Ugh, he's such a gentleman.

The question didn't go unanswered, the moment your eyes looked up at him, Reo was sure his heart skipped a beat, almost forgetting what he was asking about. No matter how many times he looks at you, he just can't help but feel madly in love with your eyes.

Your eyes were just so perfect, as if reflecting the galaxy with its countless stars gazing back. Feeling you tap his shoulder, that's when he snapped back and looked at you with a soft smile, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I am all yours."

Just four words from you and he was already high in the clouds, not to mention the fact Nagi was just behind you two, laying his chin on your shoulder as he places a soft kiss on the side of your neck.

"Good. Very good." Reo chuckles, kissing your nose with a light peck, "You're very lovable. You know that, right?"

His compliment had you giggling, leaning your back against Nagi's chest as you shrug your shoulders, "I'm not sure about that, am I? ShiroShiro! Do you think I'm lovable?"

Turning to look at the snow-haired boy and his sleepy eyes, yet despite his faux drowsiness, he hummed and nudged his nose on your cheek to tickle you before he opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Yeah... You are."

Your smile beamed brightly, loving their answers to the point you rewarded them both a kiss on the cheek and a warm embrace with you three together. It was one of those sweet moments that's got you fluttering with a thousand butterflies.

But...

The moment the three of you heard a loud ringing sound, it was as if everything changed, as if there was a light switch. Once the three of you looked up, it wasn't anything sweet at all.