𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 17 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 17 ]

AI-blue: The program has chosen to proceed with the story, unopened files have been safely kept inside a memory chip ! Entering the main screen, the game has began to load...

Loading... Loading... Loading... ! Beep ::: blue lock world has now generated successfully, enjoy dear player! 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 last game before the second selection is about to happen in a few days, a play between team V and team Z.

Most members in Team Z have shivered at the news, having to play soccer with you as their enemy. How could they not? You were completely perfect, one gifted with such talent, it was as if you were born to play soccer.

The competition wasn't in your mind though, it was all about last day, when you were allowed one day outside of blue lock, when you met three new friends, and a new info about your brother.

He's in Japan... Big brother is in Japan... What should I do? What if I see him—

Your thoughts went away the moment Reo lifted your chin up to meet his eye, giving you a raised eyebrow, "I wonder what's happening in that pretty little head of yours, hm?"

Blinking back to reality, you stood up from the ground and stretched your arms back, reciprocating Reo's smile with your sweet one.

"Nothing~" You exclaimed, "Maybe I'm just getting tired, we've been here for an hour..."

Your body dramatically moved like jelly, slowly falling down close to a tall boy, also known as Nagi. The latter's strong arms held your waist protectively, sighing as he agreed with you.

"I'm tired, let's just go eat." Seeing his two precious treasures feel so tired, it was only right for Reo to oblige their wishes, he didn't want them to get overworked.

Hopping on Reo's back, your arms held him close to yours, snuggling on his shoulders like a koala. Reo merely chuckled at your action, holding you tighter as the three of you entered the cafeteria(after you three showered and changed into your sleepwear).

Walking in the long hallways of the building, It was only natural to look around, and when Nagi stared at one hall, he saw two boys talking, and he knew damn well who one them was.

Anzai...

Ugh, Nagi couldn't care less about him, so he only glared and walked closer to you, holding your hand out of nowhere.

Picking a table, Reo sat you down on the right side while Nagi to the left, and as he took the food(With your help), he sat down in the middle with a smile.

"In a daze again? Y/n, if you just stare at your food, I might as well feed it to you instead." Speaking like a mother, you pouted at his comment and just lay your head on his chest, giving him your answer.